Future Bond villain seeking partner to rule the world or to just sit at home and play scrabble.
These are some of the things I like:
- multiple day trekking expeditions, where I only have to carry a day pack. I want to trek to Base Camp and I'm training for it at the moment, but so far, it's a fail.
- stiletto shoes. How else am I to reach my natural height of 172cm?
- I love to dance at the gym, I go 4-6 times a week. I love to talk about it, you've been warned. I will never ask you to go dance with me, you can't unsee someone's (not mine) inability to body roll or booty bounce.
- I love nerd talk, and probably know more about the X-Men then you do.
- skiing is more fun, but boarding is cooler. I've torn my ACL skiing and only got surgery because I had to wear flats.
- I love fun runs, but resent the early start.
- I've been planning for the zombie apocalypse with a few friends, we're not going to survive, but we're going to try.
- Arrested Development is my favourite TV show. "He's all right."
- I've taken up paddle boarding this year.
Things that annoy me:
- stupidity and inconsiderate people.
- people who can't laugh at themselves.
- high maintenance people.
- complainers, do something about it, otherwise, vent and let it go. I don't want to hear about it over and over and over again.
Things you should know about me:
- I like to cook, wash the dishes and iron, but hate all other chores.
- if you left me alone with your friends for an hour, I'll be fine.
- I am pretty much always happy or content, and the people around me are too.
- I like to laugh and to make people laugh. Life's short, you might as well laugh through it.
- I'm super competitive when it comes to some board games, Trains anyone?
Give me a buzz if you like what you can relate or like/will do the chores that I hate ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||StrangerTides's details||StrangerTides's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone I can laugh with whilst we go on the crazy mini adventures that make up life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything I can dance to. I'm the type that will dance around the house and sing happily whilst stuck in traffic.
- I always have at least two books going at the same time, one intellectual (read over the course of years), and one fun fluff (read in less than 3 days).
- Movies & TV
- 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, Bones, Castle, Law & Order, The West Wing, M.A.S.H. I love watching most movies, good and bad, it's all about expectation management in my opinion. But I am definitely a Marvel girl, DC is just not my thing.
- I like orienteering and playing squash, and running isn't a sport is it? I don't watch sport, I'll read as you shout at the TV.
- Other Interests
- Salsa, Zumba, freestyle step, sh'bam, bush walking, body combat. I really enjoy overlanding, it's a great way to push yourself out of your natural comfort zone.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if StrangerTides is online now.
- Get to know StrangerTides safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Feb '14