Are you out there?
My friends describe me as generous and funny.
I enjoy spoiling people.
I own a software business in the CBD that employs 6 others.
But my grand plan is to work less and travel more.
I've been doing stand up comedy for nearly 20 years but its not something I'd want to do full time.
I go the gym (but can't say its my favourite thing)
I'd like to find someone that is comfortable dressing up and going out but is just as happy staying at home.
At a glance
|Summary||Stvn66's details||Stvn66's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||at most 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone that I can talk to about everything and nothing.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- cold play, powder finger
- Movies & TV
- jerry maguire, les miserables
- AFL, cricket
- Other Interests
- standup comedy
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Stvn66 is online now.
- Get to know Stvn66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Nov '13