Down to earth and loves a good laugh.
I am hard working and self-reliant, love a good book, but also love getting out into nature-both the bush and the beach. Working in the garden is relaxation for me. I enjoy working in the orchard and vege patch (growing organically). I'm Tassie born but have spent most of my adult life on the mainland-Qld, NT and WA; but I've been back in Tassie 4 years and plan to stay for the forseeable future. I do like to travel though and a big road trip is always good every few years. In between times, I'm happy to explore what Tassie has to offer. My sense of humour is a little off beat. Gary Larsen is my favourite cartoonist. Apart from raising my children, who attend school 3 days/wk and home educated the other 2 days, I work part time. Health is my passion in life, but gardening comes a pretty close second. Capturing my travels on film (nay-digital these days) is a source of pleasure also. I've spent the last couple of years rehabilitating an old overgrown orchard, which I've done mostly single-handedly. The children tend to leave me alone when I'm up there as they know I'm just as likely to put them to work. I don't mind. Solitude is how I recharge my batteries. But once they're recharged I'm more than happy to be sociable. I love singing (not saying I'm good at it though). One day I might pay someone to show me how to do it well. (Adds it to wish list along with visiting Cameron's Corner/Lake Eyre and The Great Ocean Rd) I'm compassionate by nature, which is why I'm in the health field. God is an important part of my life and the Bible is my yardstick. If you are not a practising Christian, please do not contact me as I will not consider a longterm relationship with anyone who is not.
At a glance
|Summary||SulphurCreekKirstie's details||SulphurCreekKirstie's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Devonport, TAS||within 250km of Sulphur Creek 7316|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Other Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is sincere, honest and loyal. Being able to have a laugh is important too; also someone I can have an intellectual discussion with would be great-I'm interested in lots of things. I'm a good cook, but it's not my favourite thing to do. If you cook for the enjoyment of it, all the better.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Most of the stuff Macca plays on Australia All Over. Some 80's music like Tracey Chapman, Michelle Shocked, Concrete Blonde, John Williamson, many of the old hymns. My favourite is: Just as I am.
- I don't have time for much fiction. Most books I read are to do with health, gardening and business.If I do read fiction it is just as likely to be something from classic literature, a good tragedy such as Thomas Hardy or AJ Cronin would write.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movie is The Wages of Fear. I also like The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, the Bourne series, The Matrix, Castaway, Kung Fu Panda, Ice Age trilogy, Pirates of the Carribean. Aussie movies. I don't have TV, but love the big screen. I'm not really into romance-too fake usually.
- Does watching the diving when the Olypmpic Games are on count?
- Other Interests
- I like photography and bushwalking, but don't have the time I used to for either at present. It's still on The List though. I'm interested in learning about new things. I find people inherently interesting. I used to ride a motorcycle BC (before children) and will again one day.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SulphurCreekKirstie is online now.
- Get to know SulphurCreekKirstie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Nov '13