How is it so hard to write a headline?!
Well I'm practically a country girl, lived up north of w.a. all my life and hopefully making the big move to Perth this year. I love my football and try to make most Dockers home games :) that comment alone may have had people pushing the backspace button straight away :)
I love to travel, have been overseas a number of times now and it won't stop there! Well i normally have much more to say but I'm really trying to get the hang of this :)
Looking forward to meeting some new people on here.
At a glance
|Summary||Summertime13's details||Summertime13's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||North - West Region (eg. Broome), WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love all sorts of music and seem to be flying out of town every second weekend to concerts and festivals.
- A few books on the go at the moment!
- Mad Freo Dockers supporter - don't hold it against me :)
- Other Interests
- I have caught the travel bug and am always looking for the next place to go and explore :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Summertime13 is online now.
- Get to know Summertime13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13