I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...
I'm an NZder who's been living in Aussie for just over a decade now and while I'm fiercely proud to be a Kiwi, Sydney is home to me. Seafood and sauv blanc on a summer's day at Watsons Bay, Moonlight Cinema at Lady Macquarie's Chair and Harry's Cafe de Wheels when you're in the mood for mushy peas, how can you not love this city?!
I work in the fitness industry which means my work is play - I get to teach what I love, and I love what I do, and I know I'm lucky to be able to say that. I get just as much of a high from my gym workouts as I get peace from my yoga practices, and being able to lead other people through those same experiences is a rush, a joy and a privilege.
I'm blessed with a brilliant circle of friends who I love spending time with, sharing stories and laughs over food and a few vinos. You know that saying "Your friends are the family you choose"? I feel very lucky to have this family of friends, my life is truly richer because of them.
While it's awesome to be part of such a big, extended family, it's also awesome to be a partner in crime with just one, and that's why I'm here. I know from the outside looking in, it can seem like there's no room left at the table or on the swing set - but there is, and I'm venturing out to say hey, come sit next to me! So if you're someone who is confident without cockiness, you laugh easily and often, and believe in random acts of kindness - swing by, there's a seat saved for you..
At a glance
|Summary||SunlightDreaming's details||SunlightDreaming's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||34 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Randwick 2031|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
He's the one who makes me go weak at the knees, and get butterflies in my tummy..
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic - anything except heavy metal and reggae really. I grew up with jazz and classical so Nina Simone and Tchaikovsky are on my iPod as well as homegrown Fat Freddys Drop, locals John Butler Trio and Thirsty Merc, through to dance music by Tiesto and kirtan with Krishna Das.
- I love to read, from the sunday papers through trashy mags to all the awesome books already on my bookshelf and those still out there in second hand bookshops just waiting to be found...
- Movies & TV
- From then to now, so many! Dirty Dancing (yes really), Whalerider, The Piano, Love Actually, The Kings Speech, The Hangover, The Help, Crazy Stupid Love, Modern Family, The Gruen Transfer & good docos like the ones Louis Theroux makes
- To watch: rugby - the ABs all the way! Cricket when it's 20/20 or being watched from the members stand on a brilliant summer day, tris - long course & IMs, cycling. To do: straight up weights, Crossfit style canings and yoga yoga yoga forever and ever and ever amen.
- Other Interests
- Coffee catch ups, sunday brunches, movies with mates (especially in winter when it's wet and it's cold and I'm being wussy), getting cultural (the world press photo exhibition is annually awesome and dance performances always do it for me), and random fun nights out with coolio friends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SunlightDreaming is online now.
- Get to know SunlightDreaming safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13