looking for a travelling companion for the journey that is life.
I like to see the positive side of life, for me the world is a wonderful place that really needs to be explored. I love visiting anywhere new and learning what I can about the lifestyles of others.
Travelling and living overseas has made me really appreciate the wonderful lifestyle I have on the Northern Beaches. Being near or in the water makes me feel so alive, even the gloomiest day is better for being spent by the sea.
A walk along the beach and a quick swim is for me the perfect way to start the day. I love spending time outdoors either doing something active or simply finding a nice sunny spot for a coffee and chat with friends.
If asked those friends would probably tell you that I am pretty easy going, loyal, honest, independent and always ready for an adventure or a laugh.
The people I admire the most are those who are not only honest with others but are true to themselves in how they live their lives.
I have a wonderful family and a great group of friends who mean the world to me and who I would do anything for. It's always great getting to know new people and if along the way I happened upon someone who wanted to join me on my life journey that would be great.
At a glance
|Summary||SunnydaysGirl's details||SunnydaysGirl's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Honesty, openess and mutual respect are all very important to me. You know how to laugh and don't take life too seriously, you probably don't mind acting like a kid every now and then (though no tatrums please). And if you have a great smile all the better.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Incredibly varied with everyone from Midnight Oil, The Whitlams, Dido, Goyte, K.D Lang and The Cat Empire sharing space on the iPod.
- I love escaping with a good book, though I do prefer non-fiction or something at least partly based on facts, especially enjoy reading other's travel stories. 100 Things by Sebastian Terry was recent favourite.
- Movies & TV
- My favourites tend to be films like, The Big Blue, Amelie and Run Lola Run rather than Hollywood blockbusters the exceptions that prove the rule The Bourne Trilogy and Die Hard Series. Have been waiting for Samsara to be released for ages. The TV is primarily for background noise.
- I couldn't tell you the last time I watched sport. I make an effort to get to the gym regularly and love the challenge of participating in the odd "fun run", ocean swim or mini triathlon. I learned to ski pretty much the same time I learned to walk, but it has been way too long between runs.
- Other Interests
- Getting out anywhere near the ocean, catching up with friends for a coffee or good meal. Checking out the results of others creativity or trying anything creative myself (despite any distinct talents). And I'm ashamed to admit it - adding to my shoe collection.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SunnydaysGirl is online now.
- Get to know SunnydaysGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13