Ever felt like you have so much to give? Experienced treasured moments that have shaped your life but would love to continue the journey with someone special?
Hey, I'm Jono and this is my story...
Now, although this would be a great time to write my profile while a sit with a cup of coffee, I kinda just want to plan my trip to central america in these few quite moments.
So for now... Origionally from UK, Lived in Aus but currently living back in NZ (dual nationality). Could move back to Australia if the timing was right.. Pretty lame discription ay. There is lots lots more. All in good time.. ;)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
SurfWorkLove's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||33 years old||24 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Helps me breathe. Waaaay to many genres to list. I play the guitar a bit.
- Find it hard to sit down with a book, but enjoy it when i do. Read books that develop or inspire me.
- Movies & TV
- Action movies sometimes but prefer be active myself than live from someone elses adventure. Enjoy movies reflecting a true story like Slumdog Millionaire, Blood Diamond or Amazing Grace and (good) romantic/comedies. Don't watch much TV
- All about outdoors - doing something adventurous with good mates. Wkend Surf or anything in the water. Swim, Dive. Snowboarding, Tennis, Climbing. Walking, bike rides, motorbikes. Anything fun and spontaneous.
- Other Interests
- I'm passionate about people & cultures, adventure, danger, spontaneity, living life, sharing, caring, being outdoors, mountains, oceans, forests, camping, road trips. I'm not the kind of guy you can put in a box and define simply. Who I am and my interests are pretty wide spread even contradictory.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SurfWorkLove is online now.
- Get to know SurfWorkLove safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '13