A sweet, kind, adventurous and fun loving girl who is still a hopeless romantic and holding out for her special man to grow old with...
So more about me then... I'm a girl who loves to laugh as much as I love a serious or philosophical discussion over a glass of wine. I enjoy life and consider myself exceptionally lucky to be young and healthy with wonderful friends and family and living in this gorgeous city with a job that challenges me, without consuming me.
Having just returned from playing with lions in Africa for a month (can't find the words to do it justice) travel has consumed a big part of my life and the thought of my next adventure, no matter how big or small still excites me, I hope it always will. Life has taught me the value of the simple pleasures in life like a really good belly laugh, sunshiny days, sitting on the beach watching the waves, dog walks and long lazy afternoon picnics or BBQ's with family and friends.
I like to keep fit and healthy and jogging has now become a habit that I enjoy and anything by, on or under the water, be it scuba, snorkeling and sailing adventures with friends makes me smile from ear to ear. On dry land anything goes, from a mammoth trek (Nepal and South America top the list) to whiling the afternoon away people watching at a cafe in Europe, or sparking up a conversation with the locals on a bus in Africa.
My Mum's passion for cooking has rubbed off on me and I relish spending an afternoon in the kitchen cooking up a storm in preparation for a get together with friends, or a special sweet treat or meal for my man.
I'm not into game playing. I'm looking for a fabulous honest man with a good heart and if that's you and you think we might hit it off, it would be lovely to hear from you. Good luck on your search :)
At a glance
|Summary||SweetandSilly's details||SweetandSilly's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||37 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of Mosman 2088|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'11/180 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love a bit of everything to be honest. From 80s classic rock (don't judge me) to Muse, Pete Murray, brit pop, the Killers, Pearl Jam, Bic Runga and the Counting Crows, Adele. I sing out loud in my car and am yet to learn to appreciate rap and heavy metal.
- Love reading and aim to make more time for it it (by watching less rubbish TV). I usually have a couple novels on the go, one thought provoking and another easy read, the prefect type for the beach and holidays. On a flight I'll also always be found with a good magazine or two in my seat pocket.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the cinema, prefer a movie that leaves me pondering life, love and people like 'Crash'. But always willing to make the exception if I'm up for a chick flick with girls friends or if I'm in need of a simple, no thinking required laugh till my sides hurt comedy
- Anything in or by the water is a winner. Not into watching sports so much, unless its with a big group of friends and there more socialising that watching. Though seeing a really big game at the stadium is always exciting and never turned down.
- Other Interests
- Cooking and enjoying tasty food with friends Animals- Love them all - a real dog nut! Travel, - the more off the beaten track and adventure centred the better- though I adore Italy and London Water sports- scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing on the harbour Art galleries
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SweetandSilly is online now.
- Get to know SweetandSilly safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '13