Have had too much alone time already, looking for some togetherness... and someone who feels the same.
Hi! Im Filipino by nationality but have mixed heritage so Im a bit fairer than most. Sometimes mistaken as a tourist in provinces but the fun stops when I start speaking the local language ;)
So a bit about me... Love: to travel, walks on the beach, picnics in the park, watching the stars, staring at the moon, catching up with friends, showing visiting friends around my home country, trying new cuisine, fine food or street food!, red wine, strong beer, margaritas on the beach, cats & dogs, dressing casually or dressing up, blue skies, green fields, tall trees, movie dates, and more! Simple things make me happy. Actions mean more to me than words.
So why am I on RSVP, when I live outside of Aus? Well, I believe love has no boundaries and if I'm meant to meet someone from another part of the world, then somehow someway it will happen. Then after that, it's up to us to work on making it the best time of our lives :)
Yes, I've been to one part of Aus... followed my heart, placed my life on "pause". I have no regrets (seeing Aus was a gift/blessing). Got my heart broken, but life (love) is like that sometimes. You can't force something that isn't there or force a person to let go of someone he/she is not ready to let go of, bec you'll just end up getting really hurt in the end. What's important is that Im able to say that I was true abt how I felt, every moment- am just not the type to give only 'half' of my heart nor to pretend if I deeply care about someone. If that isn't enough, then it's his loss.
After all the heartaches and roller coaster ride, I still believe in love. I just want to be happy. More so, to make the "future" love of my life happy (in whichever part of the world)..
Thanks for visiting my profile and best wishes on your search :)
At a glance
|Summary||SwtDee's details||SwtDee's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||40 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||PHILIPPINES (Metro Manila)||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Religion||Other Christian||Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
A genuine and sincere gentleman... and if he happens to be a hopeless romantic too, then that's a plus! ;))
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- I like various genres.
- Fiction books by S Meyer, Christian books by R Warren, Our Daily Bread, NIV Bible, selected self-improvement books
- Movies & TV
- I love watching flicks! ...your choice is fine too; except maybe if it's just sports (or war movies) all the time, haha! ;-)
- Not much to do outdoors in Manila bec of the pollution :( but while I was there in Aus, I enjoyed walking, cycling, more walking... hihi. Couldn't really go to the gym, as am not a member. Have a PADI Open Water card, would've loved to have tried diving there, need a refresher first though! :)
- Other Interests
- *TRAVELling and seeing new places *weekend getaways *sleeping-in (better if with someone ;) ) *roadtrips *the beach!! *fine dining or street food, love trying! *hangin' out in a cafe w/ friends, a good book =) *or just spacing out and staring into the ocean
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SwtDee is online now.
- Get to know SwtDee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13