"You know, when I sat down behind a piano people laugh at first... but when I start playing?"
Who am I? . . . I'm Sherlock Holmes. Wait, no, that was a book then a movie! . . . . . I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented. I enjoy making people laugh. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people's feelings. . . . . . When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having! Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . . . . I feel there has to be mutual physical attraction for there to be good chemistry between two people. . . . . . Having some similar interests helps--some things I enjoy are dining at interesting restaurants, walking along the beach at dusk and/or at night, going dancing, watching movies including foreign films, travelling, going on day trips to local attractions, having romantic nights at home, and basically having a blast together. . . . . . So, this is the real me, and if you're comfortable in your own skin, have a strong sense of who you are and aren't afraid to expose your flaws to me, I'm sure we'll get along just fine.
At a glance
|Summary||SydChap's details||SydChap's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 100km of Marrickville 2204|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who knows what they want and goes after it in all aspects of life! I'm looking for a best friend as well as a lover, and someone who knows the importance and art of conversation.... Defnitely looking for that real spark and connection in a real relationship with a woman!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like lots of indie/alternative artists (old & new school stuff!) but also open to all musical styles.
- I like reading books that challenge my intellect, and make you think and learn about anything at all! This also helps in having interesting & stimulating conversations with friends as well. I am reading a number of different genres at the moment which is fantastic and expands my perspective & ideas.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly enjoy arthouse films plus some mainstream films thrown in for good measure! I also like documentaries that challenge the intellect and well-rounded unique TV shows like Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, The Tudors, Deadwood, Rome, Carnivale and even the A-Team!
- I like doing many outdoor activites and have an interest in Australian Rules Football (Swans supporter!) & Football (Soccer), Tennis, Cricket, Swimming, the Beach, Hiking/Bushwalking/Camping and any other outdoor sport that is interesting, challenging and fun to do with someone else!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy anything with culture & arts (theatre, museums, art galleries, art festivals) plus have interesting and challenging conversations with people and to keep both the "mind and body" active at all times.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SydChap is online now.
- Get to know SydChap safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '14