47, Male, Single, Sydney - South, NSWAdd to favourites
Hey! Slow down, what do you want from me? Ok then, lets talk about it.
Everyone needs a friend! don`t they?
I`m just a soul who`s intentions are good!
At a glance
|Summary||SydneyCityNsw's details||SydneyCityNsw's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||28 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Other|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race||Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Education / Science||Other|
|Job role||Business Owner||Other|
What I'm looking for
Light hearted, enjoys good times, companionship and good food.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Depending on the mood I like a variety of music.
- Newspapers and magazines mainly.
- Movies & TV
- A bit of an all rounder. i enjoy the the cinema and popcorn as well !
- Enjoy watching most sports but only for short periods at a time.
- Other Interests
- boating, movies, travel, dinners and you.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SydneyCityNsw is online now.
- Get to know SydneyCityNsw safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13