Tired of meeting women who lack that elusive "connection"- take time to read my profile to find an engaging woman searching for a well-educated lifetime partner
I'm seeking laughter, love and adventure with someone special with whom to share the next stage of our lives. I have a caring, optimistic, gregarious personality and don't take myself too seriously having a slightly self-deprecating wit. I'm close to my small family, enjoy the great outdoors, music (modern-classic), travel, boating, our beautiful beaches, foreshores, country drives. fine food/wine, byo's, intelligent witty conversation, and above all a good laugh! It's often the simple things which are the sweetest!
I have a strong sense of social justice, respect for our environment and a love of the arts .... worked for government, corporation and my own businesses all contributing to an interesting and challenging life and I can safely say any baggage has been left well behind! Travels have briefly taken me to London, Paris, Vancouver, North and South Pacific Islands. I'd like to really explore UK and greater Europe....
Though I'm an unpretentious "down to earth" kind of girl, I'm still supremely impressed with traditional wooing and chivalry, and hopeful of meeting a special friend first and foremost who likewise enthusiastically looks forward to fun times ahead - free of our earlier responsibilities of raising families, working schedules etc. I hope he is equally thoughtful and romantic because I am a hopeless romantic! And though I'm aware that finding a connection with a like-minded, educated, healthy person at our age is nigh impossible - hope does spring eternal as they say!
If you relate to what I've written I'd love to hear from you - who knows where it will take us? I will reply as a matter of courtesy - if I have no stamps I will shout the coffees.
At a glance
|Summary||SydneyNorthB's details||SydneyNorthB's ideal partner|
|Age||64 years old||63 - 72 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Social, Private, Average|
|Eye colour||Green||Green, Blue, Hazel, Brown, Grey|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Dark Brown, Blonde, Other, Light Brown, Grey, Bald|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Agnostic, Jewish, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science||Accounting, Mining, Healthcare / Medical, Retired, Consulting, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Advertising / PR / Media, Sales / Marketing, IT / Telecoms, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Construction, HR/Employment / Training, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Legal, Administration, Property / Real Estate, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Agricultural, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Executive, Business Owner, Senior Management, Management, Professional|
What I'm looking for
Reciprocal qualities: integrity, empathy, generosity, kindness, romantic and affectionate Being even-tempered and politely candid will help any friendship/relationship. Someone interesting, intelligent and chivalrous, who will take the time to develop a trusting friendship.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Most genres - especially like music from 40's-90's, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Carly Simon... Glen Miller big band era even early 20th century jazz - Joplin, Gershwin, or mellow modern jazz when in the mood -Nora Jones, Joni Mitchell Really enjoy SSO concerts - classical/romantic, some ballet and choral
- I enjoy reading - prefer non fiction to fiction. Mainly read SMH and professional journals/articles. Some Bill Bryson. Have been told Hugh Mackay's The Art of Belonging is a good read.
- Movies & TV
- Prefer art-house, old black and whites. Enjoy some blockbusters. Watch SBS ABC documentaries: science,geographic, history, health...
- Gym and surf occasionally, enjoy walks along our foreshores. Over the years have enjoyed snow skiing, snorkelling, gliding, sailing, boating, horse riding and prospecting.
- Other Interests
- Visiting galleries, theatre, concerts,( healthy) fine food/wine, entertaining, cards, and learning new skills and brushing up on old ones): piano, dancing, another language, bridge, photography, cooking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SydneyNorthB is online now.
- Get to know SydneyNorthB safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Nov '14