Tired of meeting women who lack that elusive 'thing' - take time to read my profile to find an engaging woman searching for a well educated lifetime partner
I'm seeking laughter, love and adventure with someone special with whom to share the next stage of our lives. I have a gregarious, optimistic and caring personality, don 't take myself too seriously, have a slightly self-deprecating wit and am prepared to take the time to develop a special friendship if there is an attraction that connects us. I'm close to my small family, enjoy the great outdoors, music (modern-classic), travel, boating, our beautiful beaches, foreshores, country drives. fine food/wine byo's (healthy), intelligent witty conversation, and above all, a good laugh!....It's often the simple things which are the sweetest!
I have a strong sense of social justice, respect for our environment and a love of the arts (majored and minored in both many years ago), I've worked for government, corporation and my own businesses - so I've lived an interesting and challenging life all in all and I can safely say any baggage has been left well behind. Travels have briefly taken me to London, Paris, Vancouver, North and South Pacific Islands... I'd like to really explore UK and greater Europe - though not alone!
Though I'm an unpretentious "down to earth" kind of girl, I'm still supremely impressed with traditional wooing and chivalry, and hopeful of meeting a special friend first and foremost who likewise enthusiastically looks forward to fun times ahead - free of our earlier responsibilities of raising families, working schedules etc. I hope he is equally thoughtful and romantic because I am a hopeless romantic!
If you relate to what I've written, I would love to hear from you - who knows where it will take us? I will reply as a matter of courtesy - if I have no stamps I will shout the coffees!
At a glance
|Summary||SydneyNorthB's details||SydneyNorthB's ideal partner|
|Age||64 years old||63 - 72 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Very Private, Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Grey, Green, Brown, Hazel, Blue|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Blonde, Grey, Bald, Other, Light Brown, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other Caucasian, North European|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Other Christian, Agnostic, Catholic, Jewish|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science||IT / Telecoms, Advertising / PR / Media, Volunteer / Charity / Community, HR/Employment / Training, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Administration, Retired, Consulting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Legal, Financial Services, Mining, Sales / Marketing, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Property / Real Estate, Construction, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Education / Science, Healthcare / Medical, Agricultural, Accounting, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Senior Management, Business Owner, Executive, Technical, Professional|
What I'm looking for
Reciprocal qualities: integrity, empathy, generosity, kindness,romantic and affectionate. Being even-tempered and politely candid will help any friendship/relationship. Someone interesting, intelligent, romantic and chivalrous, who will take the time to develop a trusting friendship.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Most genres - especially like music from 40's-90's, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon... Glen Miller big band era even early 20th century jazz - Joplin, Gershwin, or mellow modern jazz when in the mood. Really enjoy SSO concerts - classical/romantic, some ballet, and choral
- Don't read as much as I should. Mainly read SMH and professional journals/articles. Some Bill Bryson. Have been told Hugh Mackay's The Art of Belonging is a good read.
- Movies & TV
- Prefer art-house, old black and whites. Enjoy some blockbusters. Watch SBS ABC documentaries: science,geographic, history, health...
- Gym and surf occasionally, enjoy walks along our foreshores. Over the years have enjoyed snow skiing, snorkelling, gliding, sailing, boating, horse riding and prospecting.
- Other Interests
- Visiting galleries, theatre, concerts,( healthy) fine food/wine, entertaining, cards, and learning new skills and brushing up on old ones): piano, dancing, another language, bridge, photography, cooking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SydneyNorthB is online now.
- Get to know SydneyNorthB safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Oct '14