A positive and straight forward guy who enjoy's having a laugh, relaxing and having adventures.
So for starters I was born in Canada where i developed a great accent, arrived in Melbourne during primary school then lost the accent completely in high school. (I try to put it on for sometimes a laugh) I have spent the rest of my life in Melbourne, with a small stint in Sydney. I have done a bit of travelling and plan to do more in the near future. Paris and Italy have been my favorite cities so far but there's still so much to see.
Apart from work, I stay busy trying to keep fit and healthy (I don't always succeed!). Have you herd of the 1000 steps in Mt. Dandenong? I do all the usual things like going to the movies, catching with friends, dinners, winerys, and the occasional big night out, etc. Work/Life balance is very important to me and I very much work to live and don't live to work.
I'm always trying to make people laugh and don't take myself too seriously - I have a very cheeky side. I also like to think that I'm an optimist and always stay positive. I consider myself somewhat old fashioned when it comes to romance.
Basically, I'm a bit sick of meeting the same kinds of people out at bars so I'm just looking to see what's out there outside of my circle of friends.
If you're looking for a genuinely nice guy, let me know. There's no pressure, take a chance, who knows where it may lead..
At a glance
|Summary||TMiaE's details||TMiaE's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything on Triple J, Craig David, Maxwell, John Butler Trio, Linkin Park, Hermitude, notorious BIG, "Im all over the place"
- Wish i had the time, Game of Thrones, Anthony Robbins
- Movies & TV
- Anything except Horror "too much of an active imagination"
- Formula 1
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TMiaE is online now.
- Get to know TMiaE safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Aug '13