Playful and a bit quirky....looking for a kindred spirit
I see myself as someone who can have fun but I also understand how to have balance in life. I enjoy spending time with friends but I'm equally comfortable having a quiet day at home. Love the beach, escaping to the hills as much as finding a new cafe/restaurant in the city. I've started seeing a few shows again and would love to share some live music with someone. It's been too long.
I enjoy going to the movies, exercising, spending time with my kids and I even enjoy my work.
I am just as comfortable in a dress with a pair of heels as I am in jeans. I also enjoy wearing perfume and feeling feminine.
I would love to share a laugh, a meal, great conversation and eventually some romance with someone who catches my attention. Maybe with you!! See what happens.
At a glance
|Summary||TTD4's details||TTD4's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||46 - 57 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 25km of Burwood 3125|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is a great companion for me, makes me laugh and ultimately someone I would respect. I'd really like to communicate beyond the surface conversation. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be intense .... just genuine and open.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I love indie music the most. I'm a bit alternative that way. On my iPod I'd play Angus and Julia Stone, Indigo Girls, Death Cab for Cutie....just to name a few. I'll listen to most music....top 40 included. Just not the head banging kind
- Enjoying reading again. Most recently I've read "Sarah's Key". So sad but a worthwhile read.
- Movies & TV
- I like to watch the art house movies. In the past 12 months have enjoyed Argo and The Intouchables. Blue Jasmine was quite good too.
- I have always loved watching and playing sport. I enjoy exercise. No team sports anymore but cycling, running & the gym. I wouldn't call myself a fanatic but love the buzz from keeping fit.
- Other Interests
- Well it is all about being rather time poor. I look forward to one day tapping into my creative side and start to draw and paint. Cooking courses. Maybe some further study. Love to do a cycling holiday overseas. So many things to look forward to.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TTD4 is online now.
- Get to know TTD4 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: