writing life without a delete button
Sometimes I wake up and think, "is this all there is?". Then I look outside and yep, you guessed it. Things are pretty much how I expected them to be.
Well, i'm sick of that. I want to challenge the everyday. And I want someone who wants that too. I want someone who seeks joy in fascination, who is a lover of everything true and beautiful, someone who rails against the mundane and crusades against convention.
We all crave sensation. But really living means feeling sensation in a meaningful way. For me, meaning is loving and laughing, openly and fearlessly. It never ceases to shock me how many people on this planet can't do that. I want someone who can!!!
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Talktome7's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||20 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz and blues and anything that grooves.
- Magical realism is as real as it gets. I guess you could say that I'm a fan of all that burns the everyday and embraces the possibilities of life, love and humanity.
- Movies & TV
- Almodovar! Is there anything else? ... Melodrama is always great. Don't mind old flicks or political drama either. As for TV, I don't have much time for it but after, 'The Wire', I often wonder why most TV producers haven't just given up and gone to the beach.
- Swimming, running, cycling, hiking, surfing, yoga - all favourites.
- Other Interests
- Art, food and sex are pretty good. They would, at least, seem to fulfil the 'other interests' criteria. If you've got any better suggestions, we definitely need to meet up!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Talktome7 is online now.
- Get to know Talktome7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '13