Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is by far the best ending for one.
I'd like to have lived in third world country, speak multiple languages, having risen to great heights from the ashes of my past and have tales of excitement and privations to share, but despite an imagination that is both exotic and cosmopolitan, I'm 100% white bread and have spent all of my life living somewhere in New South Wales.
I suffer from pet envy and have a tendency to adopt random creatures, these days predominantly insects, for a time I had a nodding acquaintance with a granddaddy cockroach who lived behind my stove and would wiggle his antennae at my dinner in the evening. Unfortunately his curiousity was his demise. *sigh* I guess I'm just looking for love...
I love my family and, having experienced some recent grief, am closer to them than ever before.
I enjoy wit, music, the outdoors, robust debate, the anonymity of a darkened dance floor, many good books and varying Masterchef recipes.
Note: I take my relationship with God seriously and want the same from a partner. If that is not you, then we can only ever be friends.
At a glance
|Summary||TallandFierce's details||TallandFierce's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||27 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
An adventurer of all worlds: physical, emotional, intellectual. A lover of God. A giver to others. Someone who balances my flaws and enhances my gifts. Smart, strong, wise and funny. Oh, and male...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most things that have a tune, although am a JJJ's listener. Prefer my music live whether it be opera, symphony, dance festival, jazz club or rock gig.
- I'm interested in God, current affairs, history, human behaviour, philosophy, sport and most things in between. Currently reading the After America series by John Birmingham, the Bible, A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson and many parenting books.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV and I rarely go to the movies, but if I did I would enjoy things that make me think, laugh, learn or challenge me. I'm a big fan of the West Wing and confess to indulging in the occasional episode of Top Gear, as well as televised sport of most varieties.
- I love sport. I play basketball and soccer most often, but enjoy most outdoor activities. I love the bush and enjoy camping and hiking, I never get to the beach enough, but really love it too and just spending time in God's creation whereever that may be.
- Other Interests
- I'm also a big fan of horse riding and love getting out on my motorbike, although currently I am without a ride.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TallandFierce is online now.
- Get to know TallandFierce safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Mar '14