Looking at life and enjoying what I see
I like to think of myself as easy going, except for the times that I'm not (which is not often). I'm good humoured and love to laugh. I am not an intense person to be with but I do have strong feelings about many things. Of the things I love to do: listening to music (all types from rock to jazz to opera - love it all), reading (prefer factual books, novels excite me less and less), participating in a good humoured but intelligent conversation over a glass of wine, going to the movies, theatre, love the beach. I am very tall (6' 4") and so high heels can always be worn when with me. I like to keep fit (occasionally honoured in not paying proper attention to it) and love exercise. I would much rather play sport that watch it. Most of all, I like to be happy, but that is what we all want.
I would like to achieve a long term relationship that is supportive and caring. To build that, of course, that takes time, but what a fun time it can be.
Just one thing with me: the age on my profile is my actual age.
At a glance
|Summary||Tallandlaidback's details||Tallandlaidback's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||44 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Swinging voter, Right wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone with whom the personal chemistry is right: we can tick all the boxes on the page but if the attraction is not there it's not going to work. I imagine that we would share interests in common and she would be willing to try new activities as I would the things that interest her
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love many styles of music, rock, pop, r&b, current 'alternative', classical, jazz. If its good I usually like it.
- I read a lot of things: for work, newspapers. I also read a lot of history (I think because fact is stranger than fiction), some physics (stranger still) and the occasional novel (I am currently reading a number of classics - I wonder if I will finish any of them?).
- Movies & TV
- Shows that make me laugh or teach me something new (or remind me of something forgotten). I like art house movies, comedies and, oh I shouldn't admit it, romantic comedies.
- I love to swim laps in the pool or body surf at the beach, cycling (but am finding that dodging cars more and more annoying) and going to the gym. I enjoy snow skiing.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy the Latin dancing scene. Love theatre, ballet, opera and art. I am always prepared to try something new, except for parachuting, thrilling as I am sure it is.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tallandlaidback is online now.
- Get to know Tallandlaidback safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: