Good things come to those who wait and trust in God.
I am a Christian and thank God for His divine love and amazing blessings. I am honest, responsible, kind, caring, fun loving, adventurous, family orientated and love animals. I grew up on a farm with sheep and cattle and lots of animals, and enjoy the farm life and being a country girl! I like to help others and find this very rewarding. I have a personal relationship with Jesus, my Lord and Saviour. I have been a Christian since September 1997. God has made a big difference in my life and helps me every day.I couldn't imagine living life now without Him. God is so good. He is making something beautiful out of my life. I am very grateful. I enjoy going fishing, going for walks with the dogs, being active and fit (aqua aerobics is fun), healthy eating and lifestyle (I love chocolate too!), having fun - being a big kid (my daughters sometimes get embarrassed), being a devoted and committed parent to my 2 daughters, having bbqs and picnics, sharing time together with special people, going camping, going to the beach, going for drives and sight seeing, photography, caring for animals and being around them, rescuing animals in need, going to the cinema to watch a good movie on the big screen, going for days out and little getaways, going to the zoo, country show, rodeo and circus are fun, and of course I mustn't forget relaxing and romance. I am not materialistic and realise the simple and little things in life are often the best. I am content with my life and look forward to being blessed with the gift of having someone very special to share my life with.Having a suitable and special companion to compliment my life, and share the joys and sorrows of life with, would be a special blessing. It would be awesome to be on a mission together with God.
At a glance
|Summary||Tanya1968's details||Tanya1968's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||45 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||South East (eg. Mount Gambier), SA||within 250km of Mount Gambier 5290|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a special, honest, kind, fun-loving, caring & genuine Christian man who loves animals and would be a suitable companion for me. Christian values are important to me.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- I enjoy listening to nice music with meaningful and good lyrics, praise and worship music/songs, 70s and 80s music, some country and classical, inspirational, uplifting and relaxing music.
- I like reading true stories and testimonies, daily devotionals and the Bible, interesting articles on nutrition and health, local newspaper, and books that are educational and helpful for self growth and good character building e.g. Wait for me, Boundaries.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy going to the cinema to watch good movies eg "Australia", "Red Dog" and "Mama Mia".I enjoy watching movies featuring animals like "Marley & Me".I like a good story.I like good comedy movies.I don't watch a lot of TV, but like documentaries and talent shows, and shows like Bondi Vet and RSPCA.
- I enjoy watching my daughter play sport (netball & basketball). I used to play netball and indoor cricket, but enjoy lots of walking, walking with my dogs, and aqua aerobics 2-3 x a week to keep fit & be healthy.I enjoy watching football & cricket, going to the speedway and local harness racing.
- Other Interests
- I also enjoy fishing & camping, days out & special getaways, helping others & sharing time together with special friends & family, bbqs & picnics, going for country drives, going to the zoo, being around & caring for animals, enjoying good food & good company, church activities, romance & relaxing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tanya1968 is online now.
- Get to know Tanya1968 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Sep '13