A free spirit deciding it's time to take a chance!
So I'm a bit of a free spirit, originally from Perth, but who's spent the last 10 years freewheeling around the place living in Germany, Sweden, UK and the last 5 years in Ireland.
As to what I've done those years ... as my brothers say "It's impossible to explain to people what you do" as I've skipped between Radio production, aviation operations, overseas development, Hr, even singing in a group ... but to mention a few.
I just had a go at whatever came my way and had a blast on the journey, but am back in Australia a year now following my passion.
It's a bit scary and daunting at times- but sure you only live once so have to put yourself out there and give it a shot!
I'm loving being back, still exploring Melbourne discovering new places, experiences, friends and rediscovering old ones. Am not much of a club person, but very comfortable in a good pub, bar or cafe/restaurant hanging out with good conversations (and the occasional late night karaoke)
And as much as I love heading out I also love bringing my friends and family home to cook up a storm.
With friends scattered far and wide the one thing they'd all mention about me is my laugh - It's big.
And I don't mean giggling or a lot of it (although I do laugh readily), but a big belly roar of a laugh that has got me into trouble at times when it escapes.
I'm also half German, so at times things will be irrationally funny to me, but plain boring to others. So apologies in advance, but please do feel free to have a laugh at my expense too!
Also the years spent in Ireland have had a massive influence on me, and my accent, which it a bit random at times and does change with every pint on a Friday night! :)
At a glance
|Summary||Tanya1983's details||Tanya1983's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||Melbourne - City, VIC|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm not interested in casual or one nighters, so someone who's in for the long haul. Must be down to earth and caring, up for a laugh and a joke, but also knows when to be serious. Also someone who's willing to push me - I can be a bit stubborn at times.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Interested in quite a broad range of music - my favourite cd is Beck Sea Change
- Not reading anything at the moment actually... should find something to get stuck into!
- Movies & TV
- Addicted to BreakingBad and Homeland at the moment ! Any Louis Theroux documentary, QI, BBC's Sherlock Holmes,The Hobbit, A Seperation...
- Sorry to admit but not mad about AFL, but happy for you/your mates to watch it. Will join you watching though if Rugby Union, BasketBall or Tennis. Used to play a lot of Bball but injuries put a stop to it, so now hit the gym couple times a week and walk everywhere.
- Other Interests
- I love travelling, my family/friends, live music, being outdoors, regardless if I'm walking around a city, park, the water. I've also sung on and off for years covering everything from soul, gospel, trad, classic
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tanya1983 is online now.
- Get to know Tanya1983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13