I've been on the Clarence for just over 2 years and am enjoying the travel back in time! Love the beach, rivers and everything in between.
I live for family, friends and enjoying the moment.
I'm old enough to remember the 'Seattle Sound' yet young enough to enjoy newer music (always keen to head out to see a band), not a top 40 fan, though I'll tolerate it if I have too.
Coffee is my dark mistress, and she comes as a package deal, non-negotiable.
I can spell (most of the time) and own a pair of shoes (actually more than one but don't want to boast). I work as a teacher and quite like my work, and not just for the holidays, but they are awesome all the same.
I am enjoying being a dad and it is an absolute joy with my two little monkeys around.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Tarifa's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||35 years old||18 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who has a kind heart, loves a laugh, enjoys a chat (but confident enough to tell me when I'm boring them!) and knows how to have fun!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A wide variety, Ben Harper, Eels, Machine Gun Fellatio, Cake, Scissor Sisters, Cat Empire, The Herd, Paul Kelly, Crowded House, Gomez, Beck, Jeff Buckley
- Not a big fan, but I can read, honest.
- Movies & TV
- Being a guy, romantic comedies are out (although I did enjoy About a Boy), enjoy the Coen brothers movies; The Big Lebowski is a favourite. As for TV - Shameless, Peep Show, Pizza, The Office
- I'll give most things a go, anything to do with water, hockey, golf, tennis , fishing and I just started kayaking!
- Other Interests
- Gardening, especially with the kids
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tarifa is online now.
- Get to know Tarifa safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Jun '13