I this profile is worth a read...
Well I am who I am, but who is that? I am Tasmanian born and bred and love the state and city that I live in. I have made my home and career in Hobart.
When not working I like to try and keep busy. I do boot camp a couple of times a week, and like to compete in fun runs. I like the challenge that the training and the competing brings and the feeling of accomplishment at the end. All this has lead to me completing my first marathon in 2013. As much as I like keeping fit and active, I also enjoy catching a movie or live music.
Although I do like a bit of an adventure, I am not all go all the time. I like to chill out at home, maybe watch some TV, listen to some music, or read a book. I like to have a beer with my mates at the pub, go out for a pub meal or try one of Hobart's great restaurants.
I love to travel and try and get overseas every year. Not only to see the sights and to have new experiences, but to learn about other cultures (Cambodia in 2012 was amazing for just these reasons). I like to combine my travel with skiing. I have skied for twenty years, just something about being on a mountain and the freedom that skiing brings, along with it being a lot of fun.
Now all I need is someone to go on a holiday with, someone to take out to dinner or someone to watch that movie with!
At a glance
|Summary||TasSkiGuy's details||TasSkiGuy's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||24 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 100km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves life as much as I do. Someone I can spend my nights and days with. Someone to have an adventure with. Someone to just sit on a couch and watch a movie with. Someone to see the world with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like to mix it up, but JJJ is the radio station for me. Like Aus rock, alternate rock, some heavier stuff. Bands, Regurgitator, Queens of the Stone Age, Blues Brothers, Ben Folds Five, The Prodigy, Fleet Foxes, Ou Est La Swimming Pool, Macklemore, The Saints, The Ramones...
- Not as much as I would like, like a few specific authors, Clive Cussler and Matthew Reilly for easy reading. Favourite author is George Orwell, love 1984 and Animal Farm.
- Movies & TV
- Movies, Pulp Fiction Inglourious Basterds, Kill Bill, really Tarantino movies, also Royal Tennabuams, Kick Arse, Clerks, Trainspotting. Like to mix it up. TV shows, NCIS, Red Dwarf, How I Met Your Mother, Archer, again like to mix it up!
- Love skiing and really into running at the moment. Have completed a couple of half marathons and trainig to do a full marathon. I try and ski every year as well. Prefer to play sport than watch, but saying that will watch anything if it means I can hang out with mates, especially Formula 1.
- Other Interests
- Always up trying new things, an adventure is always good. That can be hard to do at times. Enjoy eating out, like to hang out with mates, at someone's house or the pub, or trying to get out and use my camera. But then there is nothing wrong with staying in and relaxing on the couch
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TasSkiGuy is online now.
- Get to know TasSkiGuy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: