Like anything, you have to be in it to win it, so giving it a go!
I'm an Australian born Chinese from Brisbane, who is well travelled and studied and worked abroad. Sydney has been home for a long time now, and after being overseas have realised how fantastic Australia is. Love the beach and sun, being with friends and family, cooking, movies, seeing movies and looking at art. I'm pretty down to earth and not really into partying, but like a nice wine bar/lounge and trying new restaurants/eateries and especially brunch places.
Would be nice to meet someone genuine, open minded, serious about certain things, but still fun and who is honest and emotionally mature.
A lot of it has to do with chemistry, as well as personality, so I guess we just have to chat and go from there.
At a glance
|Summary||TashP's details||TashP's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||34 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Other Caucasian, Asian, Other, Mixed Race, North European, Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, East European, South European|
|Religion||Other||Anglican, Other Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Other, Catholic, Born Again Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Chemistry definitely has to be there, but other than that, someone kind, thoughtful, honest, communicative, driven and passionate about life and what they do. Someone who is open minded, positive and family oriented. Intelligence, wit and doesn't take themselves too seriously is really attractive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy most music, ranging from world, classical to alternative to dance, only exception is heavy metal.
- Love reading books by the Dalai Lama, he's so insightful. Books on health and fiction when in the mood. Kasuo Ishiguro's books are great, especially Never Let Me Go.
- Movies & TV
- Hardly watch TV, but love watching movies. Loved Gladiator, Casino Royale, Paris, The Constant Gardener, The Town, The Duchess, Never Let Me Go, Hero, In the Mood For Love, 2046, and more or less anything by Ang Lee.
- Gym, especially dance classes and hot yoga. Salsa and outdoor walks.
- Other Interests
- Like being close to nature, going to the beach or anywhere where there is water, trying new restaurants, cooking and hanging out with family and friends, doing yoga, seeing movies and travel.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TashP is online now.
- Get to know TashP safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 May '13