Honest and Hard working , at the same time young at heart.
What i really enjoy is able to help anyone that needs help. I also put family first. Having BBQs with good freinds and going away on holidays to new places is a must. My honesty and commentment are my strong points.Out doors is where it is at for me also going out for dinner or seeing a show is high on my list.I would like to share all these moments with the right person.
At a glance
|Summary||Taurus16's details||Taurus16's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||35 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury Region (eg. Bunbury), WA||Bunbury Region (eg. Bunbury), WA|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Light Brown, Blonde, Auburn|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European||Other Caucasian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School||High School|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
Caring, loving and fun to be with. Active and enjoys being her self..
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- NO rap or head banging music
- Movies & TV
- Court room & action movies
- Squash and walking the dogs
- Other Interests
- Being there for my kids Motor bikes off road. Working around house. Weekends away.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Taurus16 is online now.
- Get to know Taurus16 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Nov '13