Nothing picks me up like coffee and a smile.
Don't want to go on too long describing myself, so I'll leave you a few bits and pieces.
I enjoy cooking, watching movies, listening to music and reading, all of which are a bit of a mixed bag in taste. Catching up with friends usually over a meal and drinks is my idea of a great night out; a firm believer that eating great food with great people can result in the best of times. I enjoy going out and trying new things.
I'm a creative person and a problem solver at heart. I love to work with my hands and I love my job as a designer.
I like to stay active and look after myself, but I have a bit of a sweet tooth and coffee is definitely a necessary food group.
Travelled a fair bit in recent years (USA, New Zealand and all over Australia) for both work and fun, and I plan to do more in the future.
If you'd like to know more go ahead and ask me anything else you'd like to know.
At a glance
|Summary||Thaal's details||Thaal's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 25km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Interested in meeting someone who is kind, intelligent and patient; someone who can make me laugh is a must.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very eclectic taste in music, a starting list would look something like this: Foo Fighters, Flogging Molly, George Michael, Josh Groban, Michael Jackson, Michael Buble, My Chemical Romance, Billy Joel, David Bowie, Roxette, Prince, Metallica, ...I've run out of space! PS I like the sound of bagpipes
- Anything by Neil Gaiman, I like classics like Count of Monte Cristo and The Odessey. Really into audiobooks right now, love listening to them while I work. Not ashamed to say I like graphic novels, anything for a good story and there is something about amazing writing coupled with beautiful artwork.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies like my music, very eclectic. Ask me about my all time Top 5. TV: anything but reality television. Only really dedicated to a few shows, like Arrow, Futurama, Archer, Community, Game of Thrones, Dexter (except the way it ended), Breaking Bad (especially the ending). I dislike reality TV
- Not much for watching sport, but won't say no to either watching or participating. I do keep myself fit and keen to give anything a go. I own (and use!) a rowing machine, that counts as a sport right?
- Other Interests
- Design, art, craft, cool gadgets and ancient looking stuff. Going out for coffee/tea and cake = best time ever. Child of the 80's, best decade ever especially thanks to the Muppets and Jim Henson movies (except the talking fruits and vegetables freak me out).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Thaal is online now.
- Get to know Thaal safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Mar '14