Yep yep yep uh huh (there is a photo here where that headline makes sense)
Hi, I'm a creative person and a problem solver at heart. I love to work with my hands and I love my job as a designer.
I enjoy cooking, watching movies, listening to music (very eclectic tastes) and reading. I especially love a good story, either hearing them from someone or reading them myself. I mostly read fiction, classics and sometimes the occasional non-fiction and biography. Love to listen to audiobooks while I'm working, or just crank up the volume on some great music.
Love to catch up with friends usually over a good meal and drinks. I try to stay fit and I look after myself, but I have a bit of a sweet tooth ;) I'm a half decent cook, I like to be adventurous with my food.
Been doing a fair bit of travel in recent years (USA, New Zealand and all over Australia), for both work and fun, and I plan to do more in the future.
Love animals, just haven't had a pet since I was very little.
I like to be thoughtful and patient with everyone, not just who I am with in a relationship. I'm playful and hate being bored, but quite time isn't necessarily being bored is it? Don't want to go on too long describing myself, go ahead and ask me anything else you'd like to know :)
At a glance
|Summary||Thaal's details||Thaal's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 25km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Interested in meeting someone who is kind, caring, intelligent and patient, and has a good direction on what they want in life. Someone who can make me laugh is a must, and is happy to either go out for an adventure or relax at home.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very eclectic taste in music, a starting list would look something like this: Foo Fighters, Flogging Molly, George Michael, Josh Groban, Michael Jackson, Michael Buble, My Chemical Romance, Billy Joel, David Bowie, Roxette, Prince, Metallica, ... I can keep going :P
- Anything by Neil Gaiman, I like classics like Count of Monte Cristo, and the REALLY classic like Epic of Gilgamesh, currently listening to The Odyssey on Audiobook as read by Sir Ian McKellen (and it's unreal) Not ashamed to say I like comic books and graphic novels, but I don't go on about them
- Movies & TV
- Love movies like my music, very eclectic. Ask me about my all time Top 5. TV: anything but reality television. Only really dedicated to a few shows, like Futurama, Game of Thrones, and Dexter at the moment.
- Not much for watching sport, but won't say no to either watching or participating. Keen to give anything a go.
- Other Interests
- Design, Art, Craft, Cooking, Shopping, Travelling
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Thaal is online now.
- Get to know Thaal safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13