I'm not looking for someone to calm me down when things get mad, I'm looking for someone to join me in the madness!
Don't want to go on too long describing myself, so here's the short version!
I have a mixed bag in taste and love to sample all types of food, movies, music, reading and television. I am self confessed geek, so much so I make my living out of it.
Catching up with friends usually over a meal and drinks is my idea of a great night out, and I'm a firm believer that eating great food with great people can result in the best of times. I enjoy going out and trying new things, but just as easily happy with quiet night in with friends either watching stupid movies together or having a boardgames night.
I'm a creative person, a self confessed geek and a problem solver at heart. I love to work with my hands and I love my job as a designer. I like to stay active and look after myself, but I have a bit of a sweet tooth and coffee is a necessary food group.
If you'd like to know more go ahead and ask me anything else you'd like to know.
At a glance
|Summary||Thaal's details||Thaal's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Interested in meeting someone who is kind, intelligent and patient; someone who can make me laugh is a must.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very eclectic taste in music, a starting list would look something like this: Foo Fighters, Flogging Molly, George Michael, Josh Groban, Michael Jackson, Michael Buble, My Chemical Romance, Billy Joel, David Bowie, Roxette, Prince, Metallica, ...I've run out of space! PS I like the sound of bagpipes
- Anything by Neil Gaiman, I like classics like Count of Monte Cristo and The Odessey. Really into audiobooks right now, love listening to them while I work. Not ashamed to say I like graphic novels, anything for a good story and there is something about amazing writing coupled with beautiful artwork.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies like my music, very eclectic. Ask me about my all time Top 5. TV: anything but reality television. Only really dedicated to a few shows, like Arrow, Futurama, Archer, Community, Game of Thrones, Dexter (except the way it ended), Breaking Bad (especially the ending). I dislike reality TV
- Not much for watching sport, but won't say no to either watching or participating. I do keep myself fit and keen to give anything a go. I own (and use!) a rowing machine, that counts as a sport right?
- Other Interests
- Design, art, craft, cool gadgets and ancient looking stuff. Going out for coffee/tea and cake = best time ever. Child of the 80's, best decade ever especially thanks to the Muppets and Jim Henson movies (except the talking fruits and vegetables freak me out).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Thaal is online now.
- Get to know Thaal safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Oct '14