I enjoy watching movies, cooking, reading and spending time outdoors, when the weather's nice. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I'm not perfect, but I am passionate about what I believe in and I am committed. I am honest and reliable. I know that no-one is perfect but I don't believe in quitting and believe that people should be accepting and forgiving and always willing to work through things together. We should live a life worthy of our calling. I am a friendly, caring and encouraging person. I do like a good laugh and I think a lot of people haven't actually seen the sillier side to me, but it's definitely there. I like to go on long walks and explore this beautiful country we live in. I love drives in the country. I love to dress up and look nice, but also happy to hang out in my trackies at home. I take pride in my appearance and make the time and effort to look nice. My fitness regime is very up and down - need someone to help keep me on track! (I'm pretty sure I've got some awesome abs underneath that top layer lol) Would llike to make some new friends, which may lead to something further down the track. My God is the One who has sustained me through the good times and the bad - He has never let me down. My faith is top priority in my life. Am still recovering from recent hurts from the last couple of years and would love someone with compassion and understanding to help me find my joy and confidence again.
I have old-fashioned values and seek the same in a man. I'm a sucker for a man who is kind-hearted and caring, but still likes a good laugh and some playful banter. Love a guy with a great smile.
At a glance
|Summary||Thankful's details||Thankful's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||36 - 48 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other, Mixed Race, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
For friendship: Honest, loyal, caring, genuine and fun. Good morals and values. For lifelong partner: All of the above + God is at the centre of your life and your faith in Him is strong. You like to have a bit of fun and like a good laugh. You enjoy the simple things in life. Commitment.
- Male, for friendship or companionship
- Enjoy Christian as well as country music - favourite country band is Rascal Flatts. Like most popular music, past and present.
- Read my Bible every day. Have just read an amazing book called "One Thousand Gifts".
- Movies & TV
- Typical woman who enjoys comedy and romance and little bit of action, but nothing too gorey. Knight and Day; Austin Powers; The Sapphires; Nacho Libre; Wild Target; The Other Guys; Zoolander; Blades of Glory; The King's Speech. Even like WWE!
- Not a mega sports fan but do enjoy watching the tennis. Keep relatively fit, but definitely room for improvement.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy doing crosswords, sudoku, going for walks and drives in the country. Play the piano, a little. I enjoy bushwalks and strolls along the beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Thankful is online now.
- Get to know Thankful safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13