Is it cliche to say headlines are so cliche?
Hello and welcome to my profile! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Here I will attempt to write about myself in a original and non pretentious way that will inspire, intrigue, and convince you to click in that "kiss" button ...here goes.
Lets get the usual stuff that you've probably read many times all ready out of the way:
1. I have a fairly small family that I'm very close to. I consider spending time with them a highlight of any day.
2. To go along with my fairly small family i have a small group of friends that i spend a lot of time with. I've known most of them for ten or more years now and they mean the world to me.
3. I work at a hospital doing administrative work. I've have been there for six years now and I'm still enjoying it. I have made some great friends there too and they really help make a stressful day better.
4. if my friends were to describe me they might say that I'm "a nice dude with a positive attitude, hard working and funny." Awww thanks guys. *high five*
And now for the fun stuff:
I feel like I should start this but quoting The Matrix and how you cant be told what I'm like, you'll have to see it for yourself, and really that's true about everyone on here. You can only learn so much about someone after reading a few lines about them.
I try to be creative when I can. I'm not the most artistic person with a paint brush or pencil so I wield a camera instead. I find it very satisfying being patient and trying to get that one good shoot..
I'm not the most well traveled person, I've been to Japan and a few places around Australia. I would love to do more traveling, experiencing other cultures is something I'm keen on doing.
Well I've run out of characters now so I'm hoping to have at least a small idea of what I'm about.
Hope to hear from you soon!
At a glance
|Summary||ThatSeanguy's details||ThatSeanguy's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||18 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'1/154 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Someone layed back and easy to talk to, who can laugh at my terrible jokes and enjoys life's simple pleasures.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Will listen to pretty much anything, but I prefer the oldies to most new sutff.
- I read the news over breakfast in the morning. Haven't started a book in a while though.
- Movies & TV
- TV shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, Top Gear, The Newsroom, Veep. and others. Movies: Way too many to list here i have a ever growing library of DVDs that cover most genres.
- Love my cricket, gym, sort of getting into Rugby League. Does walking count?
- Other Interests
- Photography, video games, sleeping in on a Sunday, novelty t-shirts.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ThatSeanguy is online now.
- Get to know ThatSeanguy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: