"Can't start a fire without a spark."
I'm fun and sociable. Definitely one that feeds off others positivity. Independent and warm. Close to my friends and family and have been lucky to have had a great upbringing.
So here I am in the online world. Exploring new options of meeting new people. And possibly someone amazing. If you're up for an adventure, and to make the most outta life then send a smile my way.
A believer that life is about doing what you love and being happy with who you are. Finding that right balance between work and pleasure. I've studied things like music and graphic design and my work life has involved Hotels, bars, events or print/design.
Music and live gigs has always been a passion.
Traveling. To rely on the journey to get by rather than the destination, I prefer to take the longer scenic road along the coast or in the mountains than the straight highway. Lived in the UK for two years and more recently traveled the States. I heart NYC. Ireland is one of my favourites.
My background is Italian, I love their food, culture and hope to get back someday soon.
Always try to keep healthy and active,
I'm in tune with the Summertime and finding a place in the sun.
I enjoy the simple things in life. Don't take anything for granted and appreciate the importance of those who are close to me.
Driving with the window down and the stereo up.
A good meal with friends or a cold drink in a good beer garden on a warm day.
The amazing feeling you get when you connect with a piece of music.
The guitar is my weapon of choice!
Into photography and have way too many photos on my PC.
Honesty, compassion and an open mind are all good traits. Communication and understanding key ingredients for any relationship.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Thatsme78's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||35 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Very Private, Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, High School|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Someone who understands me and with whom I gel with. A best friend. Where conversation flows and everything feels right. Someone to take to the movies, dinner, a night on the town or just chill on the couch. Someone with a great sense of humour and a bright outlook towards the future.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Music rocks my world. Blues, Rock, Funk, etc etc Favourite Bands: Rolling stones, Bruce Springsteen, REM, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Pearl Jam,Tea Party, Fooys, Black Keys, killers, SFK, Yeah yeah yeahs, The National, Arcade Fire, Joy Division.. and most of all U2!! Favourite Album: Achtung Baby!
- Im not a massive reader i must say but will pick up a novel every now and then. Particularly when on Holidays. Favourite books are probably the Alchemist and all of Dan Browns stuff. Also love a good music biography..
- Movies & TV
- Love Scorsese's films such as The Departed and Gangs of New York...Cohen brothers films. Dazed and Confused. Anchorman. Inbetweener's. Everything Ricky Gervais! 80's Comedy. Point Break!
- Tennis is my sport o'choice... Collingwood supporter with a full set of teeth and above average IQ Gym and spin classes. I've never once tried a protein shake though. I like to ride my bicycle but dont wear Lycra..
- Other Interests
- I play the geetar. Love Live gigs, whether it be arena gigs by the big bands or seeing some local stuff at the corner. Love to mess around with photography A good meal out. ( pizza and dumplings always win!)..or cooking at home with good company (could it be you?) and great conversation..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Thatsme78 is online now.
- Get to know Thatsme78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: