Hello.... Is it me you're looking for?
I'm a fun, sociable person and am always happiest when surrounded by others.
Like a casual beer with friends, a good meal whether it be a nice restaurant or just a simple one..
I love boutique beers, a good scotch and tanq 10 martini's!
I love pubs and funky bars.
A believer that life is about doing what you love and being happy with who you are.
Am close to my friends and family and have been lucky to have had a great upbringing.
I'm all the usual hits..., Caring, Kind, A good listener, fun and an all round top bloke.
Travelling.... To rely on the journey to get by rather than the destination, I prefer to take the longer scenic road along the coast or in the mountains than the straight highway. Lived in the UK for two years and more recently travelled the States. I heart NYC. Ireland is one of my favourites.
My background is Italian, I love their food, culture and hope to get back someday soon.
Always try to keep healthy and active whether it's a good swim, spin class, a bike ride or a run.
Play Tennis Comp on Tuesday nights which is always fun.
I enjoy the simple things in life. Don't take anything for granted and appreciate the importance of those who are close to me.
The amazing feeling you get when you connect with a piece of music.
Musically inclined and play guitar. Love love love a good gig. So far this years it's been Arcade Fire, BDO, The National with Eddie Vedder, Bruce and the Stones coming up.
I am currently studying photography part time and is something I am passionate about.
So here I am looking for someone to hang out with and be my best friend. Where everything just fits and feels right. I'm a believer in honest and open communication.
At a glance
|Summary||Thatsme78's details||Thatsme78's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Very Social, Social, Very Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college||High School, Diploma, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
In brief, someone affectionate, balanced, caring, fun, non materialistic or pretentious, passionate. She loves music, she laughs at my stupid jokes, she is relaxed, calm, level headed and is mature yet still a kid at heart.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Music rocks my world. Blues, Rock, Funk, etc Fav Bands: Rolling stones, Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Pearl Jam,Tea Party, Fooys, Black Keys, killers, SFK, Yeah yeah yeahs, The National, Arcade Fire, Joy Division, Art of Sleeping and U2.
- Im not a massive reader i must say but will pick up a novel every now and then. Particularly when on Holidays. Favourite books are probably the Alchemist and all of Dan Browns stuff. Also love a good music biography..
- Movies & TV
- Love Scorsese's films such as The Departed and Gangs of New York...Cohen brothers films. Dazed and Confused. Anchorman. Inbetweener's. Everything Ricky Gervais! 80's Comedy. Point Break!
- Tennis is my sport o'choice... Collingwood supporter with a full set of teeth and above average IQ Do enjoy the gym and spin classes. Also riding my bike on a sunny day..
- Other Interests
- I play the geetar. Love Live gigs, whether it be arena gigs by the big bands or seeing some local stuff at the corner. Love to mess around with photography A good meal out. ( pizza and dumplings always win!)..or cooking at home with good company (could it be you?) and great conversation..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Thatsme78 is online now.
- Get to know Thatsme78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: