An unsure fellow who is looking and wondering and searching and... other stuff. :-| Or something like that.
I'm not entirely convinced I should be doing this. :-/ Am not entirely sure why I am. But anyway... I'm single, and live with my parents, as I have all my life. I am a professional children's worker, with many years working at Outside School Hours Care, but as of writing this (late 2012) I am out of work (I left my last job in October 2012), and am running my CD shop on Ebay while I weigh up my options. I love working with children, but am not sure what I want in my future there, and am not sure what God wants. I want to do His will though.
In other aspects of my life... while I grew up in a Baptist church, and then went to a Presbyterian one, I don't go to any church now, and can't see myself ever being part of one again. I'm tired of all the modern stuff, and I just don't seem to fit into the Christian side of things very well.
Another important thing... I have a phobia of tattoos and piercings (ears are alright). They freak me out, and I find them quite repellant. Sorry if that's offensive, but it's the way I am.
Oh, also, I don't drive and, since this seems to becoming a growing stigma in society today, I don't have a mobile phone. Well, I have one lying around somewhere, but not sure where it is. Cockroaches are probably making it into a house. Hey, that would make it a mobile home! :-D
Okay, I'd better stop there. I don't know if you, dear reader, are getting bored, but I am.
At a glance
|Summary||TheDoctor394's details||TheDoctor394's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pop/rock, particularly eighties pop and also power metal. Although a Chrisian, I prefer secular music.
- Doctor Who. :-) Also various theological books, particularly ones on controversial subjects. I'm afraid I can just be a sucker for such things.
- Movies & TV
- I like films from the silents to recent ones. Very wide tastes, but am a particular horror and science fiction fan. I also am fascinated by so-bad-they're-good films. On TV, Doctor Who, of course. Also The Simpsons, and cricket.
- Cricket. Love it, love it. Passionate supporter of the English cricket team.
- Other Interests
- Chatting online. :-) Also love playing board games, when I can find someone to play with.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheDoctor394 is online now.
- Get to know TheDoctor394 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Jan '13