Must love cuddles...
Looking for some nice company, for friendship and/or dating. Let's start with coffee, then dinner and movie, and dance the night away.
I am honest (but I would tell you that, wouldn't I?), have a wicked, I mean good sense of humour and quick wit, fun-loving, spontaneous, and sometimes very cheeky. But only some times. Other times I'm just plain old goofy.
Emotionally, I am stable and available. Not afraid to show them too. I act responsibly when the time calls for it.
I am educated in science, but find spirituality very fascinating. The universe is so big there is no way one can understand it all.
Oh, yeah, my friends in Mensa think I am clever.
I am open to other people's ideas, and respect that sometimes they have different views. And I love a good debate, on subjects serious or silly. Not so keen on arguments though (Ask me the difference).
I am looking for a companion for outings, or just pizza and a DVD. Someone to hold hands walking along the beach, to laugh silly on the couch watching a comedy, or cry silly watching a tear-jerker. To have a lazy Sunday brunch, or an active weekend in the bush. To count the stars, or to sing like a star. And ultimately, to celebrate with me when I win, and to tell me it's alright when I lose.
If that interests you, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||TheFlow's details||TheFlow's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||30 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social, Very Private, Very Social|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, independent, not afraid to speak her mind. Vivacious, spontaneous, playful, not taking herself too seriously, fun-loving. Passionate and compassionate. Inspirational is highly regarded but not essential.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Pop, mostly '80s, '90s, and some of the recent ones too. Mix 106.5 tends to suit my taste. Love musicals too.
- Self-help, humour, fiction. Just finished Hunger Games, couldn't finish Harry Potter. Did Twilight too(please don't judge me). Love Little Prince. Did some of Asimov, trying Dickens, Austen. And I just cannot leave out Oscar Wilde.
- Movies & TV
- Any good movies that can open my eyes to new ideas, or have a heart-felt experience. Comedy, sci-fi, action(the good ones only), rom-com, tear-jerker(probably should cut down on this one) Indie, foreign. Life of Brian, Momento, Lost in Translation, As good as it gets.
- Started going to the gym recently. Bushwalk is good. Would love to learn some dancing. Forumla 1 and soccer are the only sport I can watch, but only just. Love the Olympics though.
- Other Interests
- That's for you to find out. (Nothing scary, I promise)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheFlow is online now.
- Get to know TheFlow safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13