Love is a two-way street
Looking for some nice company, for friendship and/or dating to begin with. Let's start with coffee, then dinner and movie, and dance the night away.
And if the chemistry is right, there will be fireworks.
Long term relationship will be the ultimate reward, but we can't get there without going through the stages, can we?
I am honest (but I would tell you that, wouldn't I?), have a wicked, I mean good sense of humour and quick wit, fun-loving, spontaneous, and sometimes very cheeky. But only some times. Other times I'm just plain old goofy.
Emotionally, I am stable and available. Not afraid to show them too. I act responsibly when the time calls for it.
I am educated in science, but find spirituality very fascinating. The universe is so big there is no way one can understand it all.
Oh, yeah, my friends in Mensa think I am clever.
I am open to other people's ideas, and respect that sometimes they have different views. And I love a good debate, on subjects serious or silly. Not so keen on arguments though (Ask me the difference).
I am looking for a companion for outings, or just pizza and a DVD. Someone to hold hands walking along the beach. To laugh silly on the couch watching a comedy, or cry silly watching a tear-jerker. To have a lazy Sunday brunch, or an active weekend in the bush. To count the stars, or sing like a star.
And ultimately, to celebrate with me when I win, and tell me it's alright when I lose. And I will do the same for you.
If that interests you, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||TheFlow's details||TheFlow's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||30 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Very Private, Private, Social, Average|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, independent, not afraid to speak her mind. Vivacious, spontaneous, playful, fun-loving, not taking herself too seriously. Emotionally available. Passionate and compassionate. Inspirational is highly regarded but not essential.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Pop, mostly '80s, '90s, and some of the recent ones too. SmoothFM 95.3 tends to suit my taste. Love musicals too.
- Self-help, humour, fiction. Just finished Hunger Games, couldn't finish Harry Potter. Did Twilight too(please don't judge me). Love Little Prince. Did some of Asimov, trying Dickens, Austen. And I just cannot leave out Oscar Wilde.
- Movies & TV
- Any good movies that can open my eyes to new ideas, or have a heart-felt experience. Comedy, sci-fi, action(the good ones only), rom-com, tear-jerker(probably should cut down on this one) Indie, foreign. Life of Brian, Momento, Lost in Translation, As good as it gets.
- Started going to the gym recently. Bushwalk is good. Would love to learn some dancing. Forumla 1 and soccer are the only sport I can watch, but only just. Love the Olympics though.
- Other Interests
- That's for you to find out. (Nothing scary, I promise)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheFlow is online now.
- Get to know TheFlow safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: