Dare I say "Hello, is it tea you're looking for"
I can be chivalrous (I can pour your tea for you.)
I can support your feminist views if you hold them (you can make and pour
your own tea thank you very much.)
I am caring (I can make tea for you when you are sick.)
I can be adventurous (I don't mind cranberry and raspberry infusion tea.)
I am a responsible tea drinker (I don't tea and text at the same time.)
I could run a bath for you if you've had a stressful day, a tea bath with
milk being optional. You could even get a nice bronze tan from it. (just
remember to submerge yourself evenly ok.)
Pillow fighting is for wimps. We could have tea bag fights, much more
precision, tactic and skill is required.
When out in public we could make fun of other tea drinkers (tea bagging.)
If you see someone at the supermarket in the tea section looking a bit
agitated over how much variety of tea there is and which one to choose,
well that would probably be me. You could take me out for a coffee to calm
me down in this situation.
I will probably check out your tea bags at some stage.
Haven't done much traveling outside of Australia but would like to see more of the world in the future (lots of tea to see, you see.)
Sometimes after drinking tea especially green tea I feel like giving up on tea altogether, I call this having a tea break. At these times I like to indulge in beer, wine or spirits just to cleanse myself a little, (you know..... for health reasons and so forth). This might happen on a random Saturday night for example.
So if you like tea or even if you have time to like other non-tea related activities then lets put the kettle on sometime and have tea for two as it would suit me to a tee. And if you don't like tea that's ok too, I won't bag you for it, you're still ok.
At a glance
|Summary||TheMrTea's details||TheMrTea's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
It would be nice to meet someone to share the simple things in life with, like tea for instance. If this turned out to be a life long tea sharing relationship then that would be even better.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Pennyroyal tea - Nirvana, When I take my sugar to tea- Frank Sinatra, Coffee Grinder Blues - Jaybird Coleman. Wide & varied tastes,correct me if I'm wrong but I think epileptic is the word people use to describe this? Alternative/indie, rock, old school metal, jazz, pop, classical, contemporary.
- 50 Shades of Earl Grey Tea. Just general reading like the papers etc. Never really been a big reader of books but I do understand how people can get lost in one, I think its good for the brain too. I should start reading books, tend to be interested in real life non fiction type stuff, history etc.
- Movies & TV
- Tea for Two. Comedy, Documentaries on nature, history, religion, science etc the sort of stuff you'd find on ABC and SBS. Don't watch much TV these days.
- World barista championships! Kayaking. I try to exercise, its just the gaps in between each session seem to be getting longer!
- Other Interests
- What? Other interests besides tea? YOU'VE GOT TO BE F-A-R=KEN KIDDING ME!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheMrTea is online now.
- Get to know TheMrTea safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Dec '13