Extreme right wing male seeks same female - well, not really. Seeking the female is true! Fun, successful, confident, caring, generous
Humour is important and I'm very easy going. Some contradictions: Determined yet laid back, serious yet silly, energetic yet relaxed, a listener yet a talker, a night out yet a night in.
I have a stimulating job, but like to leave work at work. I mix well with most people and love humorous parties, dinners, films and jokes in general. I enjoy learning more about people, concepts, current affairs and the world.
Love dinner out and breakfasts after exercise ideally. I'm also just as keen on cooking and spending nights in. I love travel, but 4 weeks a year is not enough! Have travelled quite a bit, but much more to see.
At a glance
|Summary||TheWeeklyReview's details||TheWeeklyReview's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
An equal and exciting relationship. An independent thinker & person. To have a few similar interests, but not all. Caring, humour, happiness, variety, interesting, passion, togetherness, cuddling (!) are important. Lots of mutual spark in all ways!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Contemporary and older stuff - Powderfinger, Coldplay, U2. Songs of the day. Most of the older rock classics. Live bands, jazz, classical. Not heavy metal or rap.
- Fact, fiction, biographies, sport. Must read newspaper most days. Just read Tall Man, Kite Runner, Cellist of Sarejevo and Tom Harley's book for a bit of a light read. Now reading Nomad - inspirational stories of achievement.
- Movies & TV
- Mainstream or arthouse films that are recommended or good reviews. French & Italian film festivals. Not into repetitive violence. TV comedy, current affairs, sport, any good series, and some sitcoms.
- Used to play a lot of footy & cricket. Tennis, jog, gym. Watching AFL, racing carnival, cricket & tennis
- Other Interests
- Comedy, tennis, beach, gym, bush, plays, music concerts, shows, travel, restaurants, weekends away. New cafes & restaurants. Love to jump out of plane, but don't have the guts! Recently walked the Milford Sound Track in comfort - my pure bush walking/tent camping may be over! (10 day ones anyway!)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheWeeklyReview is online now.
- Get to know TheWeeklyReview safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Oct '14