Love, Passion, Family, Music, Movies, Warm Sunny Days and Starry, Starry nights.
I'm a very loyal and loving man with a cheeky (sometimes very edgy) sense of humour. I enjoy and value romance, passion, affection and friendship in equal measure. I run a small advertising agency but I also have a creative side - musician, songwriter, artist (abstract) and movie & TV scriptwriter.
Open minded and broadminded, I have an insatiable curiosity and I love communication. For me that can be talking about everything and anything until the sun comes up, or sharing the kind of closeness with a partner where no words are needed. I live near the beach which is great, because I love the water and harbour. I live in Wollongong, but spend a lot of time in Sydney for work and pleasure. I have a wonderful adult son and daughter who are the joy of my life. I'm passionate about music of all types as well as movies and creative things in general.. art, photography, food, science, architecture - you name it. I enjoy cooking.
Happy in jeans and T shirt or suit and tie depending on the situation. I think of myself as spiritual in a grounded sort of way, but I'm not religious. In some ways I can come across as conventional, but in reality I'm anything but conventional.
I have a full, active and great life, and although I'm not a "live-in-each-other's-pockets" type of person, it would be really nice to have someone to share the journey with.
At a glance
|Summary||TheWriterman's details||TheWriterman's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||45 - 61 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Other||New Age, Agnostic, Other, Atheist|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Easy going. Someone affectionate who loves to communicate, enjoys new experiences & appreciates the creative things in life. Someone who is passionate about something - love, life, work, music, film, art...anything at all. I'm attracted to independent, intelligent women.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything good. I'm a musician songwriter & I LOVE music - especially live music. Everything from Beatles to Beethoven, R&B to Classical, Fall Out Boy, Muse, Foo Fighters, Movie Scores. Some country, some Eminem, occasional stage musicals and even...well, you get the idea. I like lots of music!
- I read a lot of knowledge-based material and movie & music related books. Love Shakespeare but it takes me forever to read any of his works. Read a lot of movie scripts. I follow and enjoy keeping up with news and events worldwide.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a scriptwriter so I like anything well written. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Documentaries, Intelligent movies like Inception (looking forward to Interstellar), Social Network, Pi, Kings Speech, American Beauty, Godfather, good comedies, Old Classics. Enjoy good stage / theatre and anything of quality
- Not really a sports fan. I do enjoy a good game of Baseball or top class soccer sometimes. I keep fit and like to walk - anywhere at all (bushwalks, beach walks, city walks). I workout a bit (at home - I'm not really the gym type). Enjoy a game of ten pin bowling just for fun now & then.
- Other Interests
- Learning new things. Going to the movies - especially Gold Class :-) Beach and the water, walking anywhere, spontaneous weekend getaways Dining out. Dining in, Live music, concerts / Theatre, Long drives, Even longer drives, Cooking (I've been told I'm a decent chef) and.. so on.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheWriterman is online now.
- Get to know TheWriterman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: