Lead a busy life, looking for the company of an fit, honest & intelligent man.
Very confident, petite, intelligent woman, with affectionate and infectious personality, I love to laugh & am content with life. My photo was taken in January 2012. I work & live in the Shire.
2012 was hectic, now 2013 brings with it NEW projects & hopefully a great relationship!
Love good coffee, particularly partial to NZ Sav Blancs and soft reds Merlots/Shiraz. Love to cook for & with that special person.
So if you fit the profile you will be intelligent, a good conversationalist, not quiet but not loud, an honest, trustworthy man.
Heavy drinkers, control freaks and manipulators are a turn off. Treat me with respect and you will receive the same back.
I believe compromise is of the utmost importance, it should not be all about what you want to do all the time but we both have input. Have things in common is a fine starting point, something to explore and further all areas.
There is lots more to me than a profile of 1800 characters, and to find out what you'll have to make an effort and make contact.
At a glance
|Summary||ThingsInCommon's details||ThingsInCommon's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||53 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 10km of Gymea 2227|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other||North European, Other Caucasian, South European|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School|
|Industry||Administration||Trades / Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Consulting, Government, Legal, Education / Science, Accounting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Property / Real Estate, Defence / Emergency Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Healthcare / Medical, Construction, IT / Telecoms, Sales / Marketing, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Administration, Financial Services|
|Job role||Executive||Technical, Executive, Management, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Professional, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, fit, sexy, charming, honest, manners, have clean fingernails! Think I'm great, appreciate me, push all the right buttons. I do not like those that take delight in putting others down to make themselves feel superior. And PLEASE no crazy EX girlfriends to harass me!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Just love the crooners, am sure it has something to do with growing up with the folks playing the tunes. Many and varied, whatever suits the mood.... like anything from U2, Santana, Van Morrison, Leonard Cohen, Renee Geyer, Stevie Wonder, Il Divo, Sade - not a lot of space to list them all.
- Occassional novels, mainly mystery or suspense. Works by Christian Jacq, Dan Brown with James Patterson being a favourite if I get a quiet moment. Love history, particularly ancient. Read the daily papers or Sunday's when I get a chance.
- Movies & TV
- Like action, mystery, suspense, sci-fi or a good thriller, I'm a general easy going all-rounder. Also love my music DVD's. Seriously though, romantic movies are not my usual choice - I prefer dramas and the like. TV: true Crime, Black Books, satire. Historical adaptations, even if truth stretched.
- I like to keep healthy, eat right and have energy for the important things in life. Watching sport on TV or favourites live would be rugby union, soccer or the Swans with my friends. I like the footy but don't want it to control my social or love life, if given a choice prefer cuddles with you.
- Other Interests
- To find a man I can't wait to see or hear his voice on the phone can make my heart miss a beat.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ThingsInCommon is online now.
- Get to know ThingsInCommon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13