More adventures to be had!
I'm the kind of person who takes an interest in things. Whether that be how a newborn joey makes its way to its mother's pouch or why one of my students has trouble managing his anger in class, I like to find things out. I guess I'm naturally curious.
I just got back from Boogie Boarding with my kids on the South Coast, then had an offer of doing a Yoga retreat in Nepal - I won't be doing the retreat, but that's the kind of thing that really appeals to me.
Browsing vintage furniture (I picked up a gorgeous 1950's coffee table today) and clothing and watching Indie movies are favourite pastimes, as are keeping myself fit at the gym and marvelling at how I can actually sustain life in my garden.
P.S. My photo is recent and my age is the truth (although I'm frequently told I look up to 10 years younger). I am not on here to mess people around, so expect the same in return. I don't suffer fools (o:
At a glance
|Summary||ThinkingMansWoman's details||ThinkingMansWoman's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||38 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Croydon 3136|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
You would have a calm exterior with a lot ticking over on the inside. This might be reflected in your music tastes, book choices and places you have travelled. A cheerful disposition, a natural curiosity about people and life, and the self respect to tend to your health, fitness and grooming (o:
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Tibetan music, Norah Jones, old disco, Morcheeba, stuff I can't remember the name of
- Loved 'The Help' (prior to it being made into a movie - although that was good too), Vaccuous celebrity gossip in silly magazines, The Age in the weekend, some Tim Winton, Paullina Simons
- Movies & TV
- Snog, Marry, Avoid (Sorry, but it's hilarious), The Ali G Show (when it was on), Little Britain (when it was on), Lots of docos on the ABC and SBS
- I was recently accused of being a 'Gym Bunny' by my trainer. I chose to take it as a compliment.
- Other Interests
- Old stuff, fashion, art, glamping, gardening, friends, pets, cooking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ThinkingMansWoman is online now.
- Get to know ThinkingMansWoman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13