Chocolate!!! Can you believe the price at the moment? Here I am trying to keep the waistline trim after easter and I cant seem to get away from it a $2.49 a block - it's drawn to me in multiple ways at the moment. You see I cut off some banana's in the backyard for the neighbours and on Saturday they drop off a dozen banana muffins with milk chocolate running through them. Last night my friends invited me over for dinner after returning from the Hunter Valley for the weekend with a large bag of mixed chocolate and assortments for me. I get to work today and on my desk is a large Toberlerone. Lucky I dont drink coffee otherwise my caffiene levels would be sky high. Which do you prefer chocolate or savory?
At a glance
|Summary||ThreeDayGrowth's details||ThreeDayGrowth's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for the craziest woman on this planet!!! HINT: This is just to see whether you've read my profile. You'd enjoy exercise, beach, cafe's, exploring what life has to offer (art, culture, sport, music), property...where we'd likely cross paths
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Other Interests
- Swimming at my local beach; Home renovating....just finished the bathroom although need some help with interior design; Tim Tams; YOU!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ThreeDayGrowth is online now.
- Get to know ThreeDayGrowth safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: