"Life is short and you can only live it once"
I moved to Australia from England three and a half years ago and I really enjoy the great outdoor life style Australia offers. I am not one for staying inside and watching the television all day.
Apparently I can be hilarious, facinating, sensitive and caring. Of course serious but I probably don't need to mention that. Don't we all have to have a good sense of humour to be on here in the first place?
I like nice things but am not materialistic. I prefer the simple things in life like having a good chat and laugh with friends and family.
I'm not a shopaholic but prefer a day at the beach or in the country.
I enjoy eating out in restaurants but am also quite happy with fish and chips at the beach.
I care alot about other people and how they are feeling so I guess that is part of the reason why I'm on here. I would like to find that someone who cares about me. OMG that sounds sad doesn't it?
I can be sophisticated when the occasion calls for it but I am more at home in a relaxed environment.
I enjoy learning new things and have probably taken one too many evening college classes from art and aromatherapy to reflexology and yoga. I should, however, take cookery and car maintanence classes. They would be more useful :-)
I have travelled in Europe and America and can't wait to see more of Australia and Asia.
I have made a lot of great friends since I arrived in Australia and I value them dearly.
I suppose I could waffle on but if we meet we'll find out more about each other then hey?
At a glance
|Summary||Tiffany1's details||Tiffany1's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 50km of Perth 6000|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Some college, High School, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
What I'm looking for
A genuine, thoughtful man with a sense of humour. Attentive but not smoothering. It would be great if you appreciate nature, enjoy feeling the warmth of the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair, (if you have any) ha. You must be able to iron your own shirts (and mine too) :-) x
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- The first 7 inch vinyl record I purchased was 'Dreaming' by Blondie, wow, we've come a long way since then! I still enjoy 80's music. Who doesn't? Anyway, I also like Adele, Guns & Roses, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Alison Moyet, Psy! Florence and the Machine, Queen, The Script, LMFAO, Abba, etc,etc
- Yes, I usually have a book on the go, sometimes several. Thrillers, romantic comedy, murder mysteries, art and gardening books. The dictionary, only joking :-)
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, watching them at home or the cinema. Action, comedy, thriller and sci-fi but definitely not horror! TV: I think the Big Bang Theory is hilarious. Also enjoy Graham Norton show and QI, yep very English I know :-)
- Hmmm, walking, running, yoga, cycling, swimming, (not that good at swimming though). I also have golf clubs but haven't used them since I arrived in Australia! I'm afraid I am not into football. Would love to learn how to fish.
- Other Interests
- Art, I love art, sculptures, paintings, drawings. I enjoy the beach and the bush, nature, wildlife. I prefer to be outside than indoors. Gardening and conservation. Spending quality time with family and friends. Oh! I nearly forgot to mention wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tiffany1 is online now.
- Get to know Tiffany1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13