UrbanEssence (was Tikka)
Passionate about art, culture, fine food & wine with much socialising inbetween!
One of my main pleasures in life is socialising and keeping in contact with my varied network of friends both here in Australia and overseas. Interesting conversation over a lovely dinner with good wine with a partner or a friend is always special. Travel overseas, especially living in London for years has shaped whom I am today. I'm caring, friendly, fun, honest, intelligent, love to laugh, enjoy looking good (fashion is a passion), excercise daily and a creative person. Keeping in contact with family is also important to me.
Enjoy getting away for the weekend with a special someone, going for walks, and just being a tourist in my own home town. Melbourne and surrounds has so much to offer! Love exploring and it's always good to have someone with you to share those special times.
At a glance
|Summary||UrbanEssence's details||UrbanEssence's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||37 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone whom is outgoing, social, that enjoys dining out with a positive outlook on life. Someone that is interested in their own personal fitness and healthy wellbeing. They must be honest, trustworthy, intelligent, humourous, and hopefully knows how to cook!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I adore music and my tastes are varied. Anything other than country, rock bands or heavy metal will keep me entertained!
- Love a good book but have difficulty finding the time to read. Like to read while on holidays!
- Movies & TV
- US crime shows are always entertaining. The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men are also favourites. Mrs Brown's Boys is fabulous fun and such a laugh!
- I enjoy watching AFL football occasionally, tennis and the Tour De France.
- Other Interests
- Love design, art, architecture, the theatre, great style, photography, opera, travel, beautiful landscapes, the occasional bushwalk, and visiting wineries to name a few interests.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if UrbanEssence is online now.
- Get to know UrbanEssence safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: