Loves travel and photography.
I love photograhy and I love to travel. Lived and worked in Canada for 3 years and developed a love of snowboarding, poutine and Canadian beer. I love to have a laugh and don't take life too seriously.
Looking for someone to explore the world with.
I am also housebroken.
At a glance
|Summary||Tmac78's details||Tmac78's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Someone intelligent, open minded, loves to travel and try new things. Occasionally cheeky, sometimes goofy, you can poke fun at yourself. Someone who can teach me new things (no matter how big or small), and most importantly laugh at my jokes!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Broad taste in music, all time fave band is Smashing Pumpkins, really like Goldfrapp, Florence + The Machine, Tool, Triple J type stuff... 50s & 60s jazz and classical music too from time to time.
- Oh, I've read all the classics: Dilbert, Garfield, Calvin & Hobbes, The Far Side.
- Movies & TV
- My all time fave movie is Shawshank Redemption, and I enjoy pretty much all genres. Fave TV shows are Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld, Dexter, I could go on; and I will... Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Band of Brothers and I love documentaries.
- Enjoy watching cricket and football. Play indoor cricket socially.
- Other Interests
- Travel and photography! Exploring new places, camera in hand is the ultimate! I love snowboarding, hiking and going to the gym. Enjoy cooking for friends and loved ones. Playing my drums is a great way to let off steam and unwind.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tmac78 is online now.
- Get to know Tmac78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Nov '14