Always up for a laugh....
I find myself in the odd position of having most of my friends either married with kids - or living too far away to hang out with on a regular basis.
So what should I do about it? Let's get online and sort out this dating website!
I want to meet some new people that I can do things with and go out on the weekends. Don't get me wrong - I am not shy by any means - but there is something odd about going out alone at this age - granted I used to do that when I was younger - but people these days seem to have their groups of friends and don't seem open to newbies!!
Honestly, I have found Perth to be a bit lonely since I moved here.....
So about me: I love going to live bands, eating out, watching sport (yes I am more of a spectator these days!), singing (badly), and cooking. I think I am most content being in the kitchen (cliché) with a glass of wine, creating something delicious to eat. I love playing pool - but I'm no Ronnie Sullivan.
I laugh at stupid things and I find Noel Feilding and Russell Brand to be two of the funniest people ever!
I also think that you can't really get to know someone over the internet - so I am totally up for meeting in person straight away - then it cuts out the to-ing and fro-ing with emails going back and forward.
I'm pretty clever and can hold my own in an intelligent conversation - but I do like to chat about rubbish as the world can be a bad serious place, and I'd like to look back on my life and think 'yep - I had a really fun time'!
At a glance
|Summary||Tonigirl's details||Tonigirl's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Northern Region, WA Mandurah & Surrounds, WA Eastern Region, WA Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA Perth City, WA Perth Hills, WA Perth - Western Suburbs, WA Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA|
|Height||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone that has done some travelling, so we can start off on a common ground. A man that knows what he wants from life and is not just drifting from situation to situation. I don't want a man that is obsessed with the gym!! Someone that likes to laugh at stupid things!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love everything from AC/DC to Johnny Cash! I love classic rock and heavy metal - but I mostly listen to triple J (so I don't lose touch with current trends....although it took me a while to understand dub-step!!)
- I love John Grisham and wish he would write more books!! I am not a huge reader these days - but I do need to find a good book to read before bed!!!
- Movies & TV
- I love the Jack Bauer 24 series. So much that I haven't watched the last 3 hours of the last series because I don't want it to end!! I am an Eastenders addict! I love old comedy classics like MASH and Married with Children. I like Sons of Anarchy and can't wait for the next series to come out!!
- I love rugby and football! I don't quite understand AFL..... I enjoy watching the big names in tennis aswell.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tonigirl is online now.
- Get to know Tonigirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Nov '14