Are you ready for me?
I love the All Blacks, West Ham United, spicy food, cheesy romantic comedys, Jack Bauer and think that Dave Grohl was better in QOTSA than Nirvana!
Yes, I am a kiwi gal, and I spent about 10 years living in London - hence picking up my love for the 'beautiful game' and West Ham United!
I've done my time back-packing - and now my ideal holiday would be laying on a beach sipping cocktails or in a vineyard sampling the fine wines!
I would love to get married and have kids one day (so I have someone to put me into a home when I start getting too old and crazy!!)
I love dining out and getting a hotel room every now and then, just for that feeling of 'getting away' - even if for just the night!
At a glance
|Summary||Tonigirl's details||Tonigirl's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||34 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Height||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone that has done some travelling, so we can start off on a common ground. A man that knows what he wants from life and is not just drifting from situation to situation. I don't want a man that is obsessed with the gym!! Someone that likes to laugh at stupid things!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love everything from AC/DC to Johnny Cash! I love classic rock and heavy metal - but I mostly listen to triple J (so I don't lose touch with current trends....although it took me a while to understand dub-step!!)
- I love John Grisham and wish he would write more books!! I am not a huge reader these days - but I do need to find a good book to read before bed!!!
- Movies & TV
- I love the Jack Bauer 24 series. So much that I haven't watched the last 3 hours of the last series because I don't want it to end!! I am an Eastenders addict! I love old comedy classics like MASH and Married with Children. I like Sons of Anarchy and can't wait for the next series to come out!!
- I love rugby and football! I don't quite understand AFL..... I enjoy watching the big names in tennis aswell.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tonigirl is online now.
- Get to know Tonigirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Apr '13