Ready for the next exciting chapter. Love to find a best friend and partner in crime to explore all this wonderful world has on offer.
Hey Gorgeous, thanks for dropping by and having a squiz at my profile. Who likes to write about themselves? Nup me either. Well here we go with the precarious task of honestly describing myself without overselling!
I grew up in the country and am proud to live by the morals that come with that type of upbringing. I'm a normal, kind and thoughtful bloke with a positive outlook. After 20yrs married, have now been single for 4 years and just relocated from the Sunny Coast to Brissie to undertake a new job. Although I'm not interested to rush into a relationship, I would like to meet a long term partner and best friend to enjoy the next exciting chapter of life. I'm an active healthy person with a great sense of humour. Although I spend a lot of time in the major cities, I really do enjoy getting down the beach or heading off into the bush. I have two wonderful kids who I love dearly. I'm lucky enough to spend about every second weekend with my 14yo son, my 20yo daughter lives nearby and we catch up fairly often. I'm comfortable in a suit and staying 5 star which I do frequently but more relaxed in boardies and tee shirt. I enjoy spending time with friends at a BBQ or checking out a nice resturant. Even though I'm generally quiet active I also love to chill out on the couch now and then with a lovely wine, good movie and hopefully sometime soon a wonderful lady.
At a glance
|Summary||Tonka1's details||Tonka1's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||45 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Love to meet some one who has a positive outlook, lives an active and healthy life, likes the outdoors. Like me you will have a sparkle in your eye, bit of a sense of adventure, and a great sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- lots, mostly upbeat, rock, blues. Not Rap or country.
- Often personal development, (Monk who sold his Ferrari, The Diamond Cutter) or a good novel, like Shantaram, the Dragon Tattoo trilogy etc.
- Movies & TV
- Think my favourite movie is Wild Hogs, cracks me up. Also laughed out load at The Gaurd. Fav tv is Rockwiz.
- Don't play any organised sport these days, Do some yoga, nope still can't put my toe in my ear! Ride my mountain bike, long walks.
- Other Interests
- oragami- just kidding! Cafes, restuarants, country drives, markets, art galleries, camping, 4wding, travelling, exploring new places.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tonka1 is online now.
- Get to know Tonka1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Aug '14