From London via Chicago: think funny sense of humo(u)r and meandering accent...
Tall, light and handsome (if the lighting's right and I've pocketed your glasses).
A Brit by birth, but 15 years in the U. S. of A. and now four years down under (yikes, has it been that long?) has left the accent tuckered out and in need of CPR.
A semi-professional sportsperson, but at a very uncool sport - we have to have met before I'm willing to embarrass myself by telling you which one.
Greatly enjoying being dad (most of the time!)
And I gotta confess to being a fully committed, uninhibited shower singer!
You're probably a little unconventional, but your priority is making good choices for you, rather than worrying about whether Aunt Beatrice might have made the same ones.
Other than that, the only pre-requisite I can think of is that Having Fun is closer to the top than to the bottom of your priority list.
At a glance
|Summary||TransAtlanticer's details||TransAtlanticer's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Bondi Junction 2022|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Large-ish, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Last songs added to i-pod: Halo - Beyonce Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla assorted Nickelback assorted Coldplay
- Last two books read (coincidentally both historical fiction): The Black Tower - Louis Bayard. Intrigue in post-revolutionary Paris. Slow start but thoroughly enjoyed the Vidocq character. Dennis Lehane's The Given Day - events around the Boston police strike of 1919, riveting characters
- Movies & TV
- IQ season passes for: Dexter Entourage Mad Men Spurs games (sshhh! don't tell anyone...)
- Swimming regular Just got a road bike, enjoying exploring Sydney
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TransAtlanticer is online now.
- Get to know TransAtlanticer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13