Let's fight the small talk epidemic?
I think talking about sport, weather or the news for longer than a minute is not worth flexing my facial muscles. I am probably the worst small talker you will find in this country, both online and in person. On the upside having travelled the world many times over I do have plenty of other things to talk about. You'll probably struggle to believe some of my stories and tell me to write a book and I will..one day when I have a break from my crazy adventures. Since childhood I've been on a mission to see the world, and now with 190+ countries under my belt it's getting more and more challenging...Just the way I like it..Now you see why I can't do small talk? Life is too short and incredible.
Please do not contact me if you're 'just a typical guy', 'nothing special' (still puzzles me how could anyone think that about themself, if you think you're nothing special, get your act together and make yourself special, otherwise what's the point? Mediocrity is so not OK),, as I'm anything but a typical girl:) But if you have a passion in your life (anything!...well, other than beer), I think we'll get along.
At a glance
|Summary||Traveloid's details||Traveloid's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 100km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone a little extraordinary, who is doing something in life other than working, watching TV, playing footy, drinking beer etc..Someone with goals and dreams. Someone who has something to teach me. And - most importantly - a gentleman.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Reggae, dancehall, kizomba, latin, r'n'b, Armenian boy's choir etc etc
- "A hundred years of solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Milan Kundera, "White Teeth"by Zadie Smith, "Everything is Illuminated" by Jonathan Safran Foyer, Julio Cortazar and the list goes ooooon foreeever
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch TV; movies - something that doesn't have a predictable beginning, middle and ending? Which is getting so hard to find? Until the French film festival is on and then I'm luxiriating:) But - can handle Hollywood in good company with a glass of wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Traveloid is online now.
- Get to know Traveloid safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Apr '13