Cheeky, with a great sense of humour and a positive outlook on life!! Hmm Coffee?
I am fairly independent and out going and have a great job and enjoy my work and the opportunities it offers me.
I have travelled extensively overseas but still have an awful lot to see and do in the country, and I love camping as much as 5 star. I have driven across Africa, jumped out of planes, had flying lessons, love sailing or even just being on the water. Enjoy sitting on the beach with a glass of bubbly and a summer barbeque.
I am presentable and take care with my appearance, but definately not preened and believe its far more worthy to collect friends than shoes. I'm really down to earth, level headed no fuss girl. I'm fun, and quirky, a great cook, a good laugh, and I enjoy the outdoors, live close to the beach and make the most of it.
I really value the close relationships I have with my family and friends and am eager to expand this circle...... and to see where ever it leads.
I really prefer conversations to text, and email, and preference is to meet for a coffee and take it from there.
At a glance
|Summary||TreasureChest's details||TreasureChest's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||37 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||Central Coast, NSW|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can save me from turning into some kind of crazy old cat lady......with ornament collections......
- Male, for a relationship
- I love live music, and am just as happy watching a talented busker on street corner as I am sitting in the Opera House. My taste is eclectic form alt rock Grinspoon, Arcade of Fire, to Tim Finn, Josh Pyke, Ash Grunwald to classical and everything in between.
- I'll read autobiographies but also I am studying business and some economics and development studies so there is a lot of 'no fun' reading go on, mostly on the iPad.
- Movies & TV
- I am probably interested in any genre except the Horrors!
- I would watch anything LIVE rugby, football (soccer), tennis. However I think watching a 5 day cricket test is a bit like watching paint dry -I love sailing and sailed alot in the past, biking, caving.
- Other Interests
- Long walks along the beach, travel, baking, yoga, pottery, art, antiques and I am really interested in anything historical. Fine dining, Rojo Rockets, picnic at Patonga, a show at Lisottes. Anything around history, politics, geography, travel, adventure....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TreasureChest is online now.
- Get to know TreasureChest safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '13