Great sense of humour and a positive outlook on life!!
I am fairly independent and out going and have a great job and enjoy my work and the opportunities it offers me.
I have travelled extensively overseas but still have an awful lot to see and do in the lucky country, and I love camping as much as 5 star. I have driven across Africa, jumped out of planes, had flying lessons, love sailing or even just being on the water. Enjoy sitting on the beach with a glass of bubbly and a summer barbeque.
I am fairly presentable and take care with my appearance, but definately not preened and collect friends rather than shoes. I'm really down to earth, level headed no fuss girl. I'm a bit quirky, a reasonable cook, and I enjoy the outdoors, live close to the beach and try to make the most of it.
I really value the close relationships I have with my family and friends and am eager to expand this circle...... and to see where ever it leads.
At a glance
|Summary||TreasureChest's details||TreasureChest's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||37 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||Central Coast, NSW|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can save me from turning into some kind of crazy old cat lady......or from odd ornament collections......(I don't own a cat)!
- Male, for a relationship
- I love live music, and am just as happy watching a talented busker on street corner as I am sitting in the Opera House. My taste is eclectic form alt rock Grinspoon, Arcade of Fire, to Tim Finn, Josh Pyke, Ash Grunwald to classical and everything in between.
- I'll read autobiographies but also I am studying business and some economics and development studies so there is a lot of 'no fun' reading go on, mostly on the iPad.
- Movies & TV
- I am probably interested in any genre except the Horrors!
- I would watch anything LIVE rugby, football (soccer), tennis. However I think watching a 5 day cricket test is a bit like watching paint dry -I love sailing and sailed alot in the past, biking, caving.
- Other Interests
- Long walks along the beach, travel, baking, yoga, pottery, art, antiques and I am really interested in anything historical. Fine dining, Rojo Rockets, picnic at Patonga, a show at Lisottes. Anything around history, politics, geography, travel, adventure....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TreasureChest is online now.
- Get to know TreasureChest safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13