Quirky, Happy, Intelligent, Funny, Determined ..with a concerted effort this year not to start collecting cats!
I am fairly outgoing, have an active social life, great friends and enjoy my work and all the opportunities it offers me.
I have travelled alot but still have an awful lot to see and do. I love camping as much as 5 star. Seeing live bands, art house films, fishing, sailing, sitting on the beach with a glass of bubbly (or a beer) and a summer BBQ.
I'm a little bit of a hippy at heart, living a very conventional life (as much as you can be when you work in a corporate environment). Heaven is to have a great veggie patch and keep chickens, and I live at the MOST gorgeous beach on the Central Coast and absolutely love it. I'm really down to earth, level headed no fuss girl. I'm a bit quirky, a reasonable cook, and I enjoy the outdoors.
I am fairly presentable and take care with my appearance, but definitely not preened and collect friends rather than shoes. A bit podgey (you can see from the photos), its slowly coming off, but its not extreme.
I am not sure why I am single - except I get really busy and it hasn't been a priority and I generally socialise with couples and families and I guess i just haven't met anyone that I thought was WOW. Can you be WOW?
I am eager to expand my circle of family and friends, to just hang out, ..... and to see where ever it leads.
At a glance
|Summary||TreasureChest's details||TreasureChest's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||37 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||Central Coast, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Large-ish, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can save me from turning into some kind of crazy old cat lady......or from odd ornament collections......(I don't own a cat)!
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- I love live music, and am just as happy watching a talented busker on street corner as I am sitting in the Opera House. My taste is eclectic form alt rock Grinspoon, Arcade of Fire, to Tim Finn, Josh Pyke, Ash Grunwald to classical and everything in between.
- I'll read autobiographies but also I am studying business and some economics and development studies so there is a lot of 'no fun' reading go on, mostly on the iPad.
- Movies & TV
- I am probably interested in any genre except the Horrors!
- I would watch anything LIVE rugby, football (soccer), tennis. However I think watching a 5 day cricket test is a bit like watching paint dry -I love sailing and sailed alot in the past, biking, caving.
- Other Interests
- Long walks along the beach, travel, baking, yoga, pottery, art, antiques and I am really interested in anything historical. Fine dining, Rojo Rockets, picnic at Patonga, a show at Lisottes. Anything around history, politics, geography, travel, adventure....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TreasureChest is online now.
- Get to know TreasureChest safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '14