Life is too short not to take time to smell the flowers, cook, read and relax.... and work hard.
I live 1hr from Mudgee and 1hr from Bathurst, right in the middle, smack bang in the middle... of nowhere. I was born and bred in Brisbane (Go the Maroons!!). My belief is to put your faith in the universe and jump, youâ¿¿ll always end up on your feet, and if you donâ¿¿t at least you tried.. Thats how I ended up here in the middle of nowhere, AKA: absolute blissful paradise, my haven, my place of solitude.
I have a very full on life between work and managing a feisty 3 year old, I love restaurants, fine food, fine wine, going out dancing, music festivals: more the jazz/blues festivals than the TripleJ Big Day out, so when I come home I enjoy the simple things like drinking a cup of tea or a decent wine, and putting up my feet and watching the sunset over the mountains from my front porch, after a hard days gardening or cutting firewood.
I love to travel and have spent many years overseas in many different countries.
I am looking looking for an honest, funny, hard working man to share my passions with and introduce me to their passions.
At a glance
|Summary||TreeChanger22's details||TreeChanger22's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Central - West Region (eg. Bathurst), NSW||within 100km of Mudgee 2850|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Blonde, Black, Grey, Auburn, Light Brown, Dark Brown, White, Bald|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, Other, North European|
|Religion||Anglican||Agnostic, Anglican, Atheist, New Age, Other Christian, Buddhist, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Sales / Marketing, Defence / Emergency Services, Consulting, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Mining, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Agricultural, Student, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Property / Real Estate, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Healthcare / Medical, Retired, Construction, Education / Science, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Accounting, Financial Services, HR/Employment / Training, IT / Telecoms, Government, Customer Service / Call Centres, Administration, Legal, Advertising / PR / Media, Trades / Services|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Business Owner, Executive, Senior Management, Professional, Technical, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a great sense of humour, is spontaneous, loves the outdoors stuff, loves an intelligent conversation, doesn't take themselves too seriously, honest, calls a spade a spade, passionate, likes my cooking, and preferably someone who likes me for me is always a good start.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Everything in my CD collection. And there is no heavy metal in there.
- Books, Science fiction, historical novels. Don't have time for magazines not because I don't like them, I'm just too busy.
- Movies & TV
- Dr Who, Better Homes and Gardens, Landline, Gardening Australia, Big Bang theory, Star Trek.
- Bush-walking, fishing, camping, water-skiing, swimming.
- Other Interests
- LOVE Gardening. LOVE Cooking, I don't believe in pre-made freezer meals. And I love making chutneys, relishes and jams and baking. Passionate about the environment, but I am not a soap dodging hippy. Fishing. Art Galleries,
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TreeChanger22 is online now.
- Get to know TreeChanger22 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 May '13