Let's create a magic life. Are you good at making magical moments?
I'm into fitness to counteract an adoration of beautiful things : food, wine, experiences, people. I am open, honest, fun and sometimes slightly loopy.
I love living on the Coast, moved here from Melbourne in January and can't believe I stayed in the cold so long.
My day job is as a trainer, corporate and private clients. For fun I like to explore and have adventures. I think life is meant to be bitten at, not just nibbled (though nibbling definitely has its place )
I like exploring the edges. I recently did a program in Tantra and love the spirituality that it opened me to. Energetic connection and chemistry is very important.
And my number 1 request in my partner is to make me laugh. I love rip roaring belly laughs.
So if you want to have some adventures ; large or small, and someone to share them with then drop me a line.I'll be honest, I'm here to find you, You the one that wants to share the day bed and a life with me. I love kids, and look forward to seeing the world through their eyes as a part of my life.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
TriGirl101's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||43 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Sunshine Coast, QLD|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Black / African, East European, Asian, South European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Professional, Management|
What I'm looking for
An honest, faithful, caring, genuine guy who wants to share his life with the love of his life. Someone who accepts all aspects of people, even though you may not understand it. A man who wants to love and be loved in return, whilst laughing at our latest adventure
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A wide variety from Yoga chanting to straight Pop classics like Mr Michael, Mr Williams and through to jazz and World music. I love to have music on all day.
- I have a varied collection from business, fiction, spiritual, new age and straight out trash. The last book I loved was The Tao of Pooh : my nickname as a kid was Tigger so I have a special affinity with the bear.
- Movies & TV
- Monty Python films are still my favourites for a belly laugh, I love films that engage me (This is England) or amaze me (Avatar) or just entertain (most thrillers) and I adore a wonderful romance for the escapism. I saw 4 Weddings 6 times at the cinema I think!
- A favourite memory is Boxing Day test with my Dad. I love to watch rugby, cricket and football live. The thrill of the competition and the environment is magic. For participation it's running, cycling, swimming, triathlons, scuba diving, snorkelling.. and a desire to learn how to surf!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TriGirl101 is online now.
- Get to know TriGirl101 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13