Music is probably the thing that makes me happiest. I'm not very good at making it, but I am amazing at listening to it.
I prefer cats over dogs, and find people that add butter or margarine to peanut butter on toast mildly ridiculous. If we differ on these points they are by no means deal-breakers, but may result in a lively exchange.
I am not here looking for anything in particular and am not sure what to expect but I thought it would be interesting to chat with and possibly meet some new people.
The best time of my life was when I backpacked around Europe. I used a site called couchsurfing where you get in contact with people who open up their homes to travelers, and met some great people. I spent a lot of time in Berlin which is my favourite city in the world so far! Also hitchhiked around Europe a fair bit, it was all a bit scary (in the best way) and taught me a lot about worrying less and adventuring more.
As above I am a music fanatic. i have been learning to sing Barbershop which is going well, and have just bought a guitar after 13 years of thinking I should learn guitar. I tend to procrastinate sometimes. I love going out to see a good gig but generic "going out" for the sake of it to crap bars with bad music is not so much my thing these days, though it can of course be fun!
I don't try to hide the things that make me odd, and I suppose would enjoy meeting people that fit that bill also. I can have a cynical/silly sense of humour and love to have both intelligent and absurd conversations.
I'd most enjoy meeting funny and intelligent individuals. Loveable weirdos welcome.
To be honest I'm not sure what I'm after at the moment, probably friendship or nothing too serious, but who knows.
At a glance
|Summary||Trihedron's details||Trihedron's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||20 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Dickson 2602|
|Smoking habits||Regularly||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Regularly|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I adore music... rock, hip-hop, electronica, goth, 80s, punk, weird shit, some cheesey pop... if you don't have an open mind and strong opinion when it comes to music we probably won't get on so well! a few favourites: Dandy Warhols, PJ Harvey, Aphex Twin, Wu-Tang Clan, Nick Cave
- David Mitchell is my favourite author, also enjoy non-fiction... science, biographies.
- Movies & TV
- love Horror films the most but enjoy a wide range of stuff. David Lynch and Stanley Kubrick are some people whose work I like.
- I am not really into any sport at all besides Basketball, which I absolutely love. Go figure
- Other Interests
- I sing Barbershop which is so much fun. I have just started learning guitar, am at the "holy shit I am terrible" stage. I'm very interested in Science though not very knowledgeable.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Trihedron is online now.
- Get to know Trihedron safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Apr '13