On a typical Friday night I practice the art of seduction.... If by practice you mean building robot girls.
Thought I'd take a different, more entertaining approach to my profile! Let's talk & you can find the real me.
I am Ozymandias (King of Kings) and you are Dwynwen. Together we will rule this world with a cruel and terrible lust. Empires shall rise and fall but we will prevail eternal. We shall stand atop the highest mountain, the phalanx of humanity bowed before us, and cry with fury 'Look on our works, ye mighty, and despair!'.
This is our future. This is our fate....
OR we can pickup a kebab and some VB and go back to mine to watch 'The Hangover 2'. You know whateves, I'm happy either way.
I run a design team at a digital media company. FACT.
I am also a world famous fashion designer renowned for my line of stylish, yet functional, crushed velvet pantaloons for cats. DUBIOUS FACT.
In my spare time I'm what some, in my Redfern ghetto, call an 'eccentric'' inventor. I just think I'm misunderstood. Recently, I have fashioned myself gossamer like wings made entirely of mice whiskers. You have no idea how long it takes to convince thousands of mice to let you shave them. Sister, let me tell you - A LONG TIME.
The first things people usually notice about me is the rotating vortex of stars, riven from the infinite serenity and mystery of space, that gravitate around my magnetic personality. Sounds good right. Let me tell you, they look good in pictures and all, but MAN are they are a pain when you want to go to the loo. They get right in the way.
My weekends are spent standing atop the highest mountain mournfully blowing my conch shell horn in the hope the universe will hear, and in one sublime moment, deliver unto me my dream girl (real, not robot).
Oh, and I have a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and am Welsh. No srsly, I am.
At a glance
|Summary||TripFontaine's details||TripFontaine's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Erskineville 2043|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Hispanic / Latino, East European, North European, Mixed Race, Middle Eastern, South European, Other, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone who understand the absurdity of life and has kindness in their heart. Oh, and being luminous would be great too.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Belle & Sebastian, The National, Band of Horses, Elbow, Camera Obscura, Stone Roses, Smiths, Iron & Wine, The Middle East, The Antlers, The Veils, David Ford, Emiliana Torrini, Ray LaMontagna, Angus & Julia Stone, Sigur Ros, British Sea Power, Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, Beirut, TV On the Radio
- Don't read as much as I'd like nowadays, I blame the Internet. Still, general fascination is with thrillers and sci-fi - especially the mind twisters.
- Movies & TV
- It's a Wonderful Life, Mr Smith Goes to Washington, Harvey, Swingers, Before Sunset, Before Sunrise, Memento, 12 Angry Men, Apocalypse Now, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine, Children of Men, Garden State, Hotel Rwanda. Breaking Bad, Homeland, West Wing.
- I'm a mad Soccer fan, I love both playing and watching it (although that gets hard when you support Liverpool). Also into exploring. Most weekends I get out of the city and hike or cycle somewhere. Just need the air and change of perspective. Also love swimming in the ocean and tennis. OBVIOUSLY.
- Other Interests
- I really only like books, movies, shows, music, and food that I make myself - as I'm a writer, director, actor, musician and chef oh and lover. BOY, what a lover! Design is my passion and my job. I'm fascinated by the fertile border between science and philosophy. I'm Welsh.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TripFontaine is online now.
- Get to know TripFontaine safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13