A quite person who would rather be painting, fishing, swimming, sharing a laugh, or just enjoying a good book.
Love the simple things in life. Especially if they are around water.
Sharing a happy, peaceful life would make the journey that much more enjoyable.
Painting is my passion followed by reading and cooking. Bit of a home bod these
days the corporate world far behind me.
Just want to "B" these days and enjoy the quite life, not having to do all that small talk.
Would be great to share it with someone who likes to sit back
and get on with a gentle quite life, maybe with some
adventures travelling within Australia and overseas.
At a glance
|Summary||Tropicallight's details||Tropicallight's ideal partner|
|Age||63 years old||60 - 74 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||within 75km of Tewantin 4565|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Would like to meet someone with a caring, happy, thoughtful, intelligent, sharing nature who enjoys life and laughter. Someone I would want to be with thru thick and thin, a good "mate".
- Male, for a relationship, friendship or companionship
- Hard to beat the 60's, 70's. Also Jazz, Reggae, Tin Bands - . Beach Boys, Beatles, P.J. Proby, Matt Bianco, Peggy Lee, Madeleine Peyroux, 5th Dimension, the list could go on and on. Depends on the mood.
- What is life without a good book?? - - eclectic tasts. Enjoy reading Art and Cookery books/magazines as well.
- Movies & TV
- Love Doc Martin!, The Singing Detective - Downton Abby, House. Enjoy cooking programs (Nigella Lawson, Masterchef, Rick Stein etc.). Like British comedies -
- Stroll along the river or beach some mornings - does that count as sport?? swim. In my youth played & loved hockey and basketball... table tennis.
- Other Interests
- A bonfire on the beach a BBQ around the pool . Lunch with friends. Enjoy picking produce from my vegetable patch. Would love to be self sufficient. Boating. Travelling. Outback.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Tropicallight is online now.
- Get to know Tropicallight safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '13