Truva72 (was Troyzee72)
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret something that made you smile.
I love to hang with friends(who doesn't?) 4wding, camping, motorbikes,mountain bike riding, triathlons, duathlons, bootcamp, swimming, BBQ's, eating out/in, movies, ice cream, and to be honest whatever takes the moment and the mood and sounds like a fun idea at the time. I'm studying a Bachelor of Business in the Management of IT (Once completed I am going to change to Sustainable Energy Management as I have a huge interest in Permaculture and the environment) and currently work as a Business Systems Coordinator . Currently pretending to be fit and started doing triathlons and absolutely love it! My goal now is to do a ironman one day soon..
p.s. FYI I do live in the Barossa Valley so if this is too far for you then please don't accept my request. I wish you the best with your search :)
At a glance
|Summary||Truva72's details||Truva72's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Looking for the "we click".. :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like all "good music" and listen to anything . Listenting to Pandora Radio and loving it. Ash Grunwald is my fav muso at the moment. Got tickets to Soundwave, WomAdelaide, Stones and Day on the Green so think I have a varied taste. Recently went to the Blues in the Barossa which was good
- At the moment mainly study books as trying to finish off my Degree although currently reading "Don't tell mum I work on an oil rig she thinks I'm a piano player in a wh%re house" which is funny as :)
- Movies & TV
- So many cool movies its really hard to say which ones are the best but I guess Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Fight Club, Django Unchained and a soppy one the notebook (Don't let the guys know). Favourite recent series would have to be Breaking Bad, GOT, Idiot Abroad and Big Bang Theory
- Mainly fitness stuff at the moment like triathlons, duathlons, boot camp, running, mountain bike riding,cycling and generally anything that sounds like fun at the time. I like to watch AFL Football (Go Crows!!)and any other world championship sport.
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in pretty well everything as long as its fun or challenging! I don't even know where to start... Lead lighting, firefighter with the CFS, Renovating, music, learning the harmonica and hopefully the guitar soon and permaculture
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Truva72 is online now.
- Get to know Truva72 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14