Living and loving life every day...
Isn't it great when you find inspiration in the "smaller" things? Whether it's reading a book in the park, taking a photo of a friend, discovering new music or running in the rain...they all remind you how great it is to be alive.
I'm returning to the dating scene after a wee while away, but I have used my time wisely to better understand myself and the direction I am heading. My faith in God, yoga and meditation provide a great counter to our fast paced lives.
I treasure time spent with my family and friends, and those who know me best describe me as a great dad (to my wee boy), funny, slightly quirky, sociable, healthy, dependable, energetic, organic, loving, creative, generous, open, honest and loyal.....oh, and competative (at sport). Is that too many :)
Hailed as a Scot I've travelled a lot, but Perth is my home for now. I'm a dedicated professional with a balanced work/play perspective. Helping others less fortunate can also be made fun, for example last year saw me cycling across the French Alps to raise $0000s for an African orphanage.
I love the richness and diversity of life, but how much better is it when you have someone special to share it with?
If you too share a passion for making everyday things special, enjoy the arts and sports, have a desire to experience new things yet still know how to relax, then how about we make the time catch up?
At a glance
|Summary||Turnaroundtwo's details||Turnaroundtwo's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian, Anglican, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone fantastic....is that you :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is one of my passions and my tastes are as diverse as they come. From indie to opera, from dance to jazz, if I can get 'lost' in it, then it works for me.
- I prefer non-fiction to fiction, but I recently read Zombie Nation......what was all that about??!! I'm also not adverse to spiritual reading.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, but when I do I'll seek out a quality comedy or documentary (often BBC). Movies........give me a romcom any day (not really)!
- I'm into sport and like to participate. I cycle, play football (round ball), mixed volleyball, tennis, run etc....I love being active and outdoors. Walks are good fun too, although not strictly a sport.
- Other Interests
- Interesting things :) This could be anything from teaching my star boy to swim to urban photography, visiting a gallery to cooking a new dish, from helping others, to chillin' in a cafe or enjoying the fresh air, etc....in short I like to do interesting things, and make everyday things interesting.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Turnaroundtwo is online now.
- Get to know Turnaroundtwo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: